Chapter 09

[A big chapter ahead @^•^@]
[Don't forget to vote]

Aera's Pov

I came back home . I dropped my bag on the couch and walked toward my kitchen with my phone in my hand. I start texting Taehyung while pouring myself a glass of water.

I sat on the kitchen island and sent him the message saying ,

" Hey , are you home yet ? "

" Taehyung....!"

He wasn't replying to me . My heart was saying something is wrong but also I cannot do anything. Right .

I kept my phone on the island and left to take a bath to relax myself.

After a long bath, I came out of my bathroom. I was wearing my regular bathrobe. My head is wrapped with my towel . I walk downstairs after applying my lotion.

I walked and took my phone to check if he had replied to me but to my disappointment, he didn't. He still hasn't checked my message.

I decided to send him another message but stopped thinking that I might disturb him by texting him too much . What if he's in some important work and my messages are disgusting to him .

So I again decided not to text him anymore and wait for tomorrow. Thus we're gonna meet tomorrow at class .

Keeping my phone aside , I start cooking myself a simple dinner. I'm not that hungry so I just cook some simple food and dig in .

I took my medicines and went to do my notes and some study .

After that , around midnight when I was done with all my work , I went to bed . And before sleeping, I lastly checked if he had replied to me . But again he didn't.

I don't know why I'm waiting for his reply and why I'm even checking for his reply this much . It feels too much but something's saying that it's right .

Something in my heart wants to be worried when I know I probably shouldn't.

I kept my phone on the nightstand and turned the lights off to fall asleep.

Next Morning _
At campus _

Aera came inside the campus. As always , she walks toward her locker and puts all her books there and just takes the book she needs for the upcoming class .

She was searching for Taehyung in the hallway and on her way to her class but he was nowhere to be found.

She always went to the back of the class and sat at their usual spot. She waited for Taehyung thinking he might come a bit late . She was waiting till the professor came into the class . And soon , the class started .

Aera starts getting anxious but tries to keep calm by telling herself that he might be busy with something important and might come soon . She started thinking that he might come after some classes .  

But as time passed , her anxiety levels started rising up . Because it was lunch time and Taehyung was still not there .

She takes her phone out and opens their chats . She saw he still didn't see the messages she sent last night . She again messaged him saying ,

"Where are you man ...!!!"

" Can you at least reply for once ! "

And again,  her messages were just sent to him . She takes her books and walks out of the class toward the cafeteria.

She takes her food and walks toward the corner of the cafe . She started eating her food sitting there beside the window. Sitting near the window alone like the way she did before Taehyung transferred here .