Chapter 3

- 𝓭'𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓵'𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮
-𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓻

Next day ____

Author's Pov ____

Aera arrived at school early today . She came here with her breakfast and as always,headed up to the terrace.

Sitting on the old chair , she plug her earphones on . Her favourite song start playing on her ears .

The sun is passing the sweet rays . The wind playing with her hairs . The music playing with her mind and the situation playing with her heart .

She's all aware about her problem . But still , she don't want them to disturb her leftover days . But still , heart is heart . We cannot stop it from thinking negatives .

Sipping her coffee, she look up at the sky . Her eyes catch two birds flying over there with eachother. They look like lovebirds .

A small and gentle smile crap on her lips. She thought herself.

Aera : I wish I could fly like you both ...

Taehyung's Pov •••

I arrived at the campus . As soon as I arrived, many eyes are on me . Some are checking me out and some are fanning me . I really do hate this type of behaviour. I really do because I hate attention. I don't like it when people give me the unwanted attention.

But what can I do even ? It's just what people's do .

So ignoring all those shits, I walk toward my first class in search of Aera . Yesterday I asked her what class she has at first and she said the same as mine .

I actually hoped to see her in the class but I didn't find her . I think she's at the terrace again. I was about to go there but as soon as I turn to leave , I saw the professor coming inside . So I can't go now .

I walk back to where I sat yesterday with her . The last benches are blank . No students sit there . I sat there and keep a empty space for her. I don't need to keep a sit for her because I know no one's gonna sit here tho .

The professor was talking with some students. I was waiting for her to show up . As my eyes were fixed with the entrance,I saw her come to the door step running . Her breath is heavy proving she was running.

Aera : May I come in sir ?

Professor : Yes . Take your sit fast Ms.

She entered and her eyes dropped on me .

First time our eyes meet .

I waved at her and point the sit beside me indicating there is a sit . She walk quickly and come near me . She sat beside me while saying ,

Aera : Thanks for the sit Taehyung-shi .

Taehyung : Most welcome.

Aera : Am I too late ? Does the professor already started?

Taehyung : Ani . He just came . By the way ,why so late today ?

Aera : I was at school a long ago .

Taehyung : Then probably you were at terrace.

Aera : How do you know ?

Taehyung : I saw you yesterday there .

Aera : You saw me ?

Taehyung : Yes . I did . When you were eating and admiring the nature.

Aera: Oh .