Chapter 07

- 𝓓𝓸𝓾𝔁 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓷 𝓰𝓪̂𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓾

- 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮 

Next day _ 

" Your friend is here ... " Taehyung sang near Aera's ear . She was sitting on the last corner bench. She didn't turn around to look but said , " Finally... " 

Taehyung walks toward the seat Aera saved for him and sits down . " Were you waiting for me , beautiful ?" 

" Aishhh.... " Aera rolled her eyes at him . 

" Ok ok , I'm not even that late . So it's ok . Taehyung said taking his book out . 

" Hmm ... Everything's ok for you . " Aera said, writing down something in her notebook. " Oh " she explained, grabbing Taehyung's attention. 

She turned to face him and started again saying ,  " You're coming with me today at the cafeteria. " 

" Wasn't I supposed to stick with you already? " Taehyung asked . 

" Yes ... But ... I have some work there . " 

" What work ? " 

" You will see . " 

" No, tell me . " 

" I said you will see . " 

" And I asked you what's the sudden work ." 

" Stop questioning or I'm getting up from here . " Aera threatened him . Taehyung became quiet but said in a low voice , " Aish ... Pabo ..." 

" I heard you, Mr. Idiot" Aera said glaring at him . 

" W-what? " Taehyung stuttered seeing Aera glaring at him . 

When Aera was about to say something, the professor came into the class . 

Taehyung heaved a deep sigh seeing Aera looking forward and he also looked at the professor's direction. 

Lunch time

" Can you now at least tell me why you're going toward the cafeteria in such a hurry and what work you actually do have?" Asked Taehyung who's being dragged by Aera . They're walking toward the cafeteria right after the bell of the lunchtime rang . 

" Um ... You'll see just in a few minutes. Have some patience, Tae . " Aera said, looking back at him . 

" Ugh Aera ... You're making me impatient. " 

" Then be " she said and walked inside the cafe . 

She looked here and there toward the whole cafe and suddenly a small smile crap on her face . Taehyung noticed it and his curiosity built up more into him . When he was about to ask she said , " There they are . Let's go " with that she again started walking toward a table where a group of boys were sitting . They were eating their meals but all of them smiled when they spotted Aera walking down them . 

Taehyung's Pov 

Aera walks with me toward a group of boys sitting there on a table . They all were smiling at her when they spotted her . But the main point is , she also smiled at them . Not that much but just a little bit. 

Who are they and why did she fetch me here with her ? 

" Hey Aera ! What's up ! " Said one of the boys . 

" I'm good . What about you guys ? " Asked Aera . She's still holding my hand. 

" We're good too . Just missing your presence. " Said a boy with blond hair. Small eyes with a cute face .