Chapter 04

- 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓮̀𝓻𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷
- 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓪𝓷 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴

Taehyung's Pov

After around two hours , my sleep broke. I look around to see my surrounding .

I was on the library as I saw the familiar surrounding from before . The big glass window and outside the big tall trees floating with the wind . The sky is dark and stars are shown from my sight . I pull my head up to see the girl in front of me .

It honestly felt like I'm dreaming .

A beautiful fairy looking girl sitting in front of me while her eyes are focused on the book . A book on the table when her eyes focused on the book . When her goggles are on the tip of her nose . Eyes moving from left to right at the book . A pen on her beautiful hands looking like a magical thing . Even so simple but too special .

Even thought I just wanted to stare at her , but I still have to move my eyes . Because I have to call her .

Taehyung : Aera-ah ...

Aera : O-oh ... You're awake !

She asked smiling .

Aera : Did you have a good sleep Taehyung-ahh ?

Taehyung : I ... I .... Um ....

Aera : It's ok pabo .

She said laughing . Aish ... It's kinda embarrassing ...

Aera : So ... should we head out now ?

Taehyung : Huh ? W-what time is it ?

Aera : Around 09:15 .

Taehyung : 09:15 !!!

I asked with a shook . And I'm well aware that I also raise my voice too . And right after I lower my voice .

Aera : Hahaha ... It's ok . No one's here anymore .

Taehyung : Only we left ?

She nod . As she start closing her books and pack her bag . I also get up and quickly pack my things too .

After packing my things up , I run following her who's walking first . After catching up with her , I walk on her side while she bid her farewell to the librarian girl . I wonder how came she still be here even thought it's quite late .

We both walk side by side . We came out of the campus and now walking near Han river .

While the cold soft breeze is flowing through us , the shining city lights and car headlights are giving us a good view of the path we're walking in .

Silence between us surrounding . Not an awkward silence . But maybe . Because something on my throat is coming . Maybe the urge of talking to her while she's enjoying the beauty of night .

So being an impatient person , I finally start the conversation .

Taehyung : Aera ...

Aera : Hmm ?

She said quietly but loud enough for me to hear her soft gentle voice which I have fallen for .

Taehyung : Don't you think your parent's are gonna be mad at you as you're too late ?