Chapter 10

Authors Pov _

Taehyung came running inside the campus. He rushed to the classes and saw jimin , Jungkook standing there with others too . They were talking but looked at Taehyung's direction when they heard his running sound .

The whole hallway was silent. There is no one without these seven boys .

Taehyung was taking sharp breaths while asking , " W-where ... I-is she ? " His voice was cutting down because of his fast breathing.

" Calm down man ! Take breath properly. " Jin said, coming toward him . He handed over Taehyung his water bottle and said ,

" She's in that class . Her detention will be done in an hour. " Jin replied .

" Thank you hyung for staying. Taehyung said bowing .

" No need . Now talk to her after she comes . Because she is really angry right now . "

" And she has been calling you since morning . Try to give her some good reasons for not receiving calls . " Jimin said coming near Taehyung and pat his shoulder.

" I will "

And with that they all left leaving Taehyung there in the empty hallway. Taehyung rested his back on the wall and let out a deep sigh.

So basically, Taehyung saw all the notifications and messages he got from everyone after he turned his phone on. He opened the chats and saw they were telling the whole story.

He left whatever he was doing and ran to the campus. He asked them to stay at the campus with Aera until he reached.

Taehyung pecked inside the room where Aera was and saw her in the corner of the room as usual. She was writing down something. She didn't notice him but he was her . He also saw his brother on the other side of the room . He was using his phone laying down on his arm .

Taehyung came back to his position resting his back on the wall . He took out his phone and started checking all the messages sent by everyone.

An hour later Aera looked up at her watch and saw her detention time was over . She started to pack her things up and got up from her seat . She was about to come out of her seat when the physical trainer came and said ,

" Your detention is over . Ms. Aera . "

Aera nods .

" Mine is also-" Sungjae said but got cut off by the trainer saying ,

" You got detention for four hours Mr. Yook . " He scoffed and Aera came out of the class .

She walks out of the room and her eyes soon fall over the person who was waiting for her . She looked up straight to his eyes . He was still wearing the mask and the hat like the morning . She broke eye contact and started walking past him .

As for him , he saw her angry flaming eyes . He saw her checking him , checking his face and walking past him . He ran after her as he said,

" Aera , we need to talk ."

" There's nothing to talk about right now. "

" Aera , please listen to me!"

" I don't want to . "

" Aera ... Please listen-"

" What do you even want me to hear ? " Aera stopped and turned to face Taehyung. They were at the gate of the campus . No one was there without two of them .

Taehyung too stopped and looked at her . He replied to her , " Calm down first . Please... "

Aera let out an angry sigh and said , " Ok , now tell . "