chapter 11

Aera woke up breathing heavily. She sat up on her bed and started looking for her phone. She was sweating a lot and breathing heavily.

She found her phone under a pillow and saw it was around nine in the morning.

She was pissed and put her phone back . She missed class today . She forgot to set the alarm for this morning.

She folded her legs near her chest and kept her  arms on . She closed her eyes with her palm over her knees . Her head was hurting. Her eyes were hurting very badly . She's feeling weak and hurt .

She started remembering every incident from the previous day . She remembered how Taehyung yelled at her . Just remembering those memories made her head hurt so badly .

She sat there silently for a while and finally decided to get up . She was about to stand up but her legs gave up and she suddenly fell on the bed again . She suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous .

Even though she was sweating, she was feeling chill all over her body. She was shivering pretty badly . And that's when she understands that her fever is back . She took out the thermometer from her bedside desk and put it inside her mouth to check her temperature.

In a while, she saw she's again having a high fever.

The thermometer was on her hand . Her hands were on the bed on both sides of her body and her head was hanging low . She was feeling very low .

Her body wasn't letting her get up and get fresh. Her mind was fully messed up. She was all over feeling too tired. From both mentally and physically.

She was sitting there silently again . But suddenly her nucious gets worse and she runs toward her bathroom as fast as she can. She started throwing up in the sink .

One of her hands was holding the sink for support and the other hand kept her hand away .

She was throwing up a bit too much. Her breath got  and her eyes started getting teary . Tears were falling out of her eyes .

After a while , she stopped throwing up and opened her eyes . That's when she saw the whole sink was red . She looked at herself in the mirror and saw blood on her lips and coming out of her nose . She understood that her condition was getting worse .

She washed her face up . She took a quick shower before stepping out of the bathroom. She sat on her bed and dialled the number.

After a few rings, her doctor picked up her call . " Yeoboseyo ! " He said from the other side of the phone .

" Yeoboseyo! Dr. Seo ... " Aera's voice was low .

" Ah , Aera ! How are you ? " He asked .

" Not good maybe... "

" Wae ? What happened? Tell me !!! " The doctor got tense .

" Actually - " before she could finish, she started coughing . She could feel the lump on her throat . But she kept it down and continued, " I have a little fever and right now, I ..  " she wasn't sure if she should tell .

" You what Aera ? "

" I coughed blood . " Her voice was low .

There was a moment of silence. The doctor didn't say anything. And neither Aera .

" Come to the hospital. Can you ?" The doctor said after a long silence.

" Maybe I can . " Aera replied . Her eyes travelled to the back of her window.

" Don't pressure yourself. Take some rest and come when you feel good . I'll be in the hospital. " The doctor said . His voice was worried too . Because he knows it's not a good sign of her .