chapter 8..it's a surprise

Daemon and berry were getting ready for the war..berry was training double or triple times in the day.. daemon was teaching her his techniques and berry's level increased..

Nerya was sitting in her room"mother..I know you are still mad." Said Berry while bent and laid her head on nerya's leg..."I'm Afraid..I can't lose you.." said nerya.."don't worry..I will be ok..you know..ser Stefan tuny is there.." said berry with a smile..

"Oh..now I know why you want to go.." said nerya...berry laughed then she looked at her mother.."did cristin say a thing to you.." said nerya..

Berry shook her head.."no..he was just...cold..he didn't say a thing about us..he is always afraid of the queen..he can't understand me mother.." said berry..nerya held softly her cheek..

"Just move on..you deserve a better man.." said nerya..berry nodded softly..

"Goodbye.." said berry softly to her mother..she said her goodbye to all of them.. rehnyes hugged her tightly.."I will wait for you" said rehnyes..berry smiled softly..she hugged her cousins and her brothers

Berry got her dragon and daemon rode his dragon..they went to a nearby place where lord corlys and his alliance stay..it was a long journey..they arrived and all of the soldiers and warriors were surprised of berry's presence..

They looked at her..then they nodded respectfully..."I'm glad for your presence..and you princess Berry" said corlys .."I'm here to fight with you.. defend our home and our property.." said berry.." but there are men..to do that.. princess " said lord Lannister

Berry hated that man..he always was making fun of her mother because she will be the queen..he is not a feminist..

"I see no man...I thought you were in your home.. helping the maids .." said berry
Daemon smirked.."then.. I'm glad you will be with us..I will ask them to prepare you a place.." said ser Vemoned..berry nodded softly at him..

"Prince daemon " said Stefan with a smirk.. daemon shook his hand with Stefan..then he noticed berry..he was surprised.."oh princess.." said Stefan

Berry smiled at him.."ser Stefan please take the princess to her place.." said ser Vemoned

They walked together.."what are you doing here.." said Stefan.."I will fight with you.." said berry with confidence.."I'm surprised..my strong lady.." said Stefan with a smile.."you thought I'm weak or what..I can show you." Said Berry

"You are perfect..I'm happy to see you..I missed you " said stefan with a smile..berry looked at him and glanced at his beauty.. handsome strong lord.." the wine was perfect.." said berry.." you like it.." said Stefan..

"Of course..it was delicious..I will come to your castle and take more" said berry..Stefan opened his arms with a smile.."welcome" said Stefan

Berry smiled at him...she went to her tent and she put her things there..she was looking at the people.."it's your first time..to come to a war.." said berry.."no..it's the fourth time..my first time was when I was 15.. I went with my father..it was a war that happened at driftmark.." said Stefan..

Berry nodded and listened to him.. Stefan told her many things about himself..berry did the same..then suddenly one of the men came..
"Princess..your dragon is pulling fire..come and stop him.." said the man

Berry stood and went to her dragon..she shouted.."belanora..Gīda ilagon..Obey issa se gīda ilagon" (calm down..obey me and calm down) said berry..her dragon thought she was in danger or something..

Berry touched her dragon softly and closed her eyes..the dragon calm and relaxed..she talked to him with high valaryin.."it's high valaryin right.." said Stefan.."yes..it's the language that our dragons can understand" said berry..

"What is your house power..like Targaryen we are known by our dragons.."said berry.."house of tuny known by their honor.. respect..and loyal..we saw that is more important than take a creature.." said Stefan..berry nodded softly

Then they went to the others..they were planning for the war..berry was listening carefully..