chapter 18.. proud of you

"mother..when we would leave..to Dragonstone.." said Luke.." visarys want us to stay..he missed us " said nerya while hugging her Luke..

"Mother I will go to check on jace.." said berry with a smile..nerya nodded..berry wanted to check on her brother's health..his health was so bad because of that tourney..

She walked out and she found Cristin on alicent's door.."good Morrow princess" said Cristin.."hello ser" said berry.."do you know where jace is?" said berry..

"I saw him on the court.." said Cristin.."thank you" Berry was walking but Cristin stopped her by his words.."his health is so bad..I think you.must be with him.." said Cristin..

"I know..I hope he will be ok.."said berry.." I still have your collar.." said Cristin.."why is that.." said berry.." don't play dumb..you are not stupid" said Cristin..

"I know.. you too Cristin..so forget about it.." said berry.."no I won't..I gave you a Chance.. because I knew that you were sad Because of Stefan..but it has been a moon or two.." said Cristin..

"I_" said berry but then Alicent opened the door and looked at them.." please princess..you hang ser cristin of his mission.." said alicent..

Berry looked at alicent and her son aemond.." I think you have been listening to our conversation..that is bad..it's not suitable for a queen's matter.." said berry with a cold smile and she left..

She walked out to the court and she found her brother training with his sword with all his power and he was so angry he was fighting with himself..

"Calm down prince..you would hurt yourself" said berry..jace threw his sword while taking his breath.."I wish..what a shame..it was a mistake.." said jace..

"No it wasn't..and it wasn't a shame..the only mistake that you had not trained well..that was the only mistake..but it's ok to lose.." said berry..

"No berry..I feel the shame berry...you went to the war..and I was there sitting beside my mother..you were fighting and I'm here doing nothing..I feel ashamed " said jace while looking at the floor..

Berry smiled a little and softly held his chine up.."I love how you think.. let's talk baby " said berry..they sat together "when I went to the war..I was grown..you were still young..so it's normal not to go..mother wouldn't agree plus it's not your responsibility to go at that age.." said berry..

"And you are grown now..so I'm waiting to see you..you are a perfect man..you know I love Luke of course..but I love you more..you are the real man of ours..mother and me and all of us need you..you are the second one to rule the throne..after me.." said berry..

Jace's eyes were glossed and smiled at her..

"I really love you..and I'm so proud of you..at the war you will be pushed..but your real mission is to stand on your feet.. and fight..you lost that tourney..but you have another chance..don't look at the past...look at your future jace" said berry

Jace nodded softly and kissed his sister's cheek.."thank you sweetie " said jace.."I love you" said berry with a smile..

Nerya was looking at the window watching them..she smiled and she was thinking about something...