chapter 21..no one will know

+18

Cristin held berry's neck softly and kissed her.."what are you.. doing" said berry.."tasting you.." said cristin.."no no we can't do this.." said berry while getting up..

"Just don't be Afraid.. no one will know..I love you..you love me.." said Cristin.."I'm not a whore " said berry..

She walked to the river.. Cristin hugged her softly from the back " you are my princess..you and I wish to be together.." said Cristin..

"I wish..I swear " said berry.. Cristin laid his chin on her shoulder.." I want to say my goodbye..with my own way..I would do anything for you.." said Cristin while bent to her..

Berry touched his hair softly..." Do what you want" said berry..

Cristin looked at her..he started to take.off his clothes while kissing her..berry kissed him deeply and closed her eyes..she felt his hands on her body..

" Berry..I want to taste your big breasts.." said Cristin whispering in her ear while taking off her dress..." Fuck them baby" said berry ..

Cristin nipped her breasts then he pushed her on the ground..he lay on her body while kissing her body and squeezing every inch in her..

Berry started to moan and touch his hair.. Cristin opened her legs and put her on his face.."I want to feel your weight on me..I want to lose my breath " said Cristin..berry smiled and laid her spot on his mouth..

Cristin ate her pussy so well while slapping her ass hard .."fuck me Cristin" said berry with lust..

Cristin laid her again and pushed his cock in her..she moaned and he started to fuck her..she fucked with a satisfied smile and a loud voice..while Cristin was fucking her with all his power and his feelings..

They shared sweet eye contact and soft kisses with hunger..they really loved each other deeply..

At the end berry blew him and he cum in her mouth..she smiled at him "love you baby.." said Cristin.." I love you too.." said berry ..