chapter 11..first attack

The first attack happened..team daemon attacked the enemy..berry was under daemon protection..he made sure she would return home safely..berry did her best at the first attack..

She fought with her sword perfectly..after they returned to their keep.. "where is Stefan..lord Stefan tuny ." Said Berry to those men.."he is at the maester's tent.." said one of those men.. berry's eyes wielded..what happened to him.

She ran to the maester's tent.."stefan.." said berry..she looked at him..."hey..don't worry I'm ok..it's just a small cut" said Stefan with a smile.."fuck.." said berry..she sat beside him holding his hand softly.."berry.." said Stefan with a serious worried tone..

Berry looked at him then she followed his eyes to her arm..the ligament that was wrapped around her cut arm was bleeding..

"Oh..I think it opened again.." said berry..she started to feel the pain..the maester took off her ligament..her cut opened again.."I hate that.." said berry..Stefan held her waist softly to constant her..the maester started to sew it..

Berry moaned painfully but Stefan kissed her cheek.."shh..it's going to be ok..I saw how you were fighting.. a brave strong woman..I'm so proud of you " said Stefan with a smile ..

"I was worrying about you " said berry while looking at his fine honey eyes.."I'm a man.." said Stefan with a smirk..berry rolled her eyes .."I finished" said the maester..

Berry smiled softly..she didn't feel the pain of it..berry and Stefan left the tent..they walked together checking on the others..berry walked to daemon..

"Our brave princess.." said daemon with a smile.."my teacher" said berry with a soft smile to him.. daemon kissed her cheek softly.."do you want to send letters" said daemon.."yeah.." said berry..

Daemon took her to his tent..there were papers and ink..she sat and started to write 4 letters..one to her mother..one to her best friend rhenyes..one to her brothers..one to Cristin Cole..

She wrote to them...that she got her first attacked..and she won..she tried her best...thank God she didn't get any cuts..and she missed them so much..she love them so much..deep and dear love..she wished for theirafety.. ..she ended her letters with her sign..then she gave them to daemon..

"2 to Dragonstone..1 to driftmark..and 1 to king's landing.." said berry to daemon.."who did you write to king's landing.." said daemon..
"Of course it's not alicent it Otto hightower" said daemon..berry chuckled.."of course not..it's for Cristin " said berry..

"I don't trust that dog.." said daemon.."hey.." said berry.."go to your tent.." said daemon while Pushing her softly away..berry walked to her tent..she ate her food then Stefan came.."can I sit with you.." said Stefan.."please don't be that formal.." said berry while rolling her eyes..

They were eating together.."so.. would you leave now or you will stay to the next attack.." said Stefan.."when is the next attack" said berry.."it's after 4 days.." said Stefan.."oh..I would not leave..I came her to and I will leave at the end.." said berry..

Stefan smiled at her..he was glancing at her..they kissed softly then berry pulled away "..do you wish for dragon ride..." Said Berry..
"Oh..no.." said Stefan.."why.. it's amazing" said berry.." I hate animals " said Stefan.."don't call dragons animals.." said berry while putting her finger on his nose..

"I'm sorry" said Stefan.."no let's go" said berry.."I said I don't wish for it.." said Stefan.."I didn't take your opinion" said berry while pulling him..they went to her dragon..'kostōba'..

They took one of the most beautiful amazing ride..their trip were perfect.. Stefan's fear of dragons was gone..he thanked her about this amazing ride

Berry was so happy with Stefan..more than Cristin..she didn't forget Cristin..but she was always with Stefan now..not Cristin..but she thought it would be a happy end.. maybe yes..or maybe no..