chapter 16..twin

Berry took her dragon and arrived Stefan's funeral..she was standing with his family..his twin arrived and she was crying..berry went with daemon..

Berry was crying in silence while daemon putting his arm around her.."run in peace.." said berry whispering to his grave..they went to pray for him..Berry prayed more than half an hour..

His twin came..."hello.." said Her.."hi..you are his twin.. right" said berry while smiling.."yes I'm..and you.." said her..

"I'm princess Berry Targeyran..I was a friend to your twin..and his lover.." said berry.."oh.." said her...she looked at her then she smiled"I'm glad that someone finally made Stefan fell in love.." said her

"He told me about you..he loved you deeply.." said berry with a smile.."he did..thank you for coming " said her.."it is nothing for Stefan..I wish I know him earlier..but that what happened.." said berry..

"I wish to see you again " said her.."me too..what is your name .." said Berry.."I'm sara.." said Sara with a smile..

"I wish to see you again too.." said berry..she smiled and left with daemon back to king's landing..she was training with a knight with all her power ..

Rehnyes came and sat watching her little baby.."how was your trip.." said rehnyes.."sad..but happy...I met his twin..she called Sara..she is nice.." said berry..

"You look you became a friend to her.." said rehnyes.."yes.. maybe..." Said Berry..she finished her training and went to rehnyes..

"Oh look at you sweet heart.." said rehnyes while kissing her cheeks.."I'm not a child anymore " said berry with annoyed tone.."however you grown..you are a baby for me.." said rehnyes with a smile..

"I miss him.." said berry.. rehnyes smile faded a little..she hugged her baby softly.."I wish you would meet someone perfect like him.." said rehnyes..

Berry nodded softly..then she was walking in the garden then Cristin stopped her.."berry.." said Cristin.."yes ser Cristin.." said berry while looking at him with cold eyes..

"You still mad..right.."said Cristin.."why I suppose to be mad.." said berry.."don't play dumb.."said Cristin..

"What you want.." said berry.."nothing..just I want you..I Miss you berry why you could not understand...you have been so cold.." said Cristin..

Berry just looked at him without answer.."did you finish.." said berry while walking then Cristin grabbed her wrist hardly and pulled her to a clear place..

"I told you do give me another chance" said Cristin with madness.."and I told you won't do what I want..you will give up..so let me..let me move on..let my life goes perfectly..I lost Stefan and I can't bear another pain now.." said berry..

"Fuck Stefan..when did you love him haa.. I'm the one who loved you.." said Cristin while holding her shoulders..berry's eyes gloss then she held his cheeks softly..

"I know..I loved you..but you are the one who didn't use the chance..it's not my fault.." said berry.."I know it's not..but please..give me another one..I love you dearly..I can not hold my life without you anymore" said Cristin while getting closer to her..