chapter 26..North

Berry asked king viserys to join the council..he allowed..he said she must learn political matters..she is the future heir..

Berry sat while listening to them talking about a war.."the north asks for our support" said Otto..

"One dragon is enough..we have just left a war And we can't support another house with soldiers and weapons.." said viserys..

"My king...the north has always been with us.. supporting us..we should help them.." said rahnerya..

"My dear child..we can't..and I won't sacrifice of one of you.." said viserys..

" Send me.. and Jacearys.." said berry..

The whole room was looking at her in silence..

"Berry you can't go it's dangerous.." said viserys.."really grandfather?..I saw death..but I survived..and I will always survive..just send us..you won't have to send weapons or gold and you won't lose their support.." said berry..

"We may want their support one day..you can't lose the wolves.." said berry..

"You princess..you just acting like a man..you should wear the arm , and your husband should  wear the gown.." said alicent with a silly laugh..

"If you want to be the queen you would have to learn it..it doesn't suit you alicent".."me and my husband fighting , what about your sons..the last thing I've heard that your daughter gone mad and your sons live in the pleasure houses..is he a whore or something " said berry

"One more word and I will cut your throat..' said alicent.."try..I want to see it now.." said rahnerya glaring at her..

Rahnerya could eat anyone who harm her own daughter..or her sons.. however he or she were close to her..

"You have my agreement.." said viserys..

"Thank you.." said berry

_+_+__+

"Who told you that I want to go.." said Jace.." are you afraid " said berry changing her dress

"No but I'm not ready.." said Jace.."one day there will be a war and there will be no time to get ready.." said berry..

"You are a wise man now.." said Jace while kissing her neck.."shut up I'm a woman.." said berry..

"A perfect beautiful woman.." said Jace smiling at her.."I love you" said berry hugging him.."I don't want to lose you..I know you are strong and powerful woman..but.." said Jace..

"I will be ok..we will be well..trust me.." said berry..she kissed his own cheek and they started to connect with the north for information..