chapter 22..dare

When berry and Cristin went back..they just didn't tell anyone..and they were normal..just like nothing happened..

Cristin was sad..he always knew that there was a distance between him and berry..it won't be so easy to just move in..but he started to use that...he always lied to himself and said.. it's ok..

Berry tried to be closer to jace..he was still mad but not at her..he knew she had no hand in that.."sleep or not.." said berry.."no still awake.". said jace..

"Good I want to talk with you." Said berry..jace smiled and looked at her...berry sat next to him...she didn't know how to start it..

"I..I..did something.. wrong " said berry..jace still looking at her.."look..I know it was a wrong mistake.." said berry..

"What is it.." said jace while holding her hands.."..that day..when I got mad and went to the desert..ser cristin..was with me.." said berry..

"Ok?" Said jace .."no I mean..I was With Cristin" said berry...jace left her hands and looked at the ground..

"Look..I know I'm wrong..but I loved him..and when I did that..I was... happy and I felt like I was finally with something I wanted.." said berry..

" What about me..the shame.." said jace.." I'm sorry..I had to tell you...do whatever you like..but I want to keep it a secret..with you..just you jacearyce " said berry..

Jace looked at her and he was thinking then he touched her cheek softly and looked at her eyes.."I forgive you..about what you did..and it will be a secret..away from anyone..but I have one condition.." said jace..

"Say what ever you like.." said berry.." breakup with cristin..your relationship have to move on.. you're a married woman now..I would not love my wife to be in love with another woman..we will go for a while to Dragonstone..and when we come back..you have to forget him..just like someone you have never seen him before.." said jace softly while touching her hands and cheeks..

Berry looked with glossy eyes and she was thinking...she started to walk and play with her hair with tears.."ok..ok I promise..I will move on this..and I will be yours forever..my love will be just for...you.." said berry..

Jace smiled and he went and kissed her softly..berry looked at him then she started to kiss him back slowly

Jace softly touched her hands and her waist softly and gently..he hugged her deeply and tightly while she cried in silence.."I felt what you are feeling now.." said jace while wrapping his arm around her..

"I loved him..it was a mistake..a terrifying mistake" said berry .." no it wasn't..it was just a lesson..and you have to pass it.." said jace whispering in her eyes.

"Come baby " said jace while taking his berry and they slept peacefully while she was hugging him..

At the morrow daemon was training with his wife's son..he was practice Luke and jace on new moves..

Berry was helping her little brother while kissing him.."I hate that.." said Luke.."you are a strong man " said jace with a smile.."of course he is a strong " said aegon with a dirty laugh..

They turned to him with cold and anger stare.."are you laughing on me brother " said berry.."what are you going to do little whore" said aegon..

Jace took his sword immediately on aegon's neck.."I dare you to call her that again" said jace with anger..

The guards came and separated between them while daemon was standing with a smirk proud of jace's courage..

_+_+_+

" WATCH YOUR SON" said alicent with anger to nerya.." I don't have to do that because I trust my children's action.." said nerya.."he tried to kill my son..it's not enough for you that your son took my son's eye" said alicent with loud voice

Jace suddenly pushed the table with his hands while screaming against alicent's face with Those words.."he called my wife a little whore and I would not stand watching my wife get insulted from your son" said jace..

"Jace" said berry pulling him softly to her afraid of jace's next action..

"Stay your sons from mine or I will kill them" said Alicent threated nerya.."my sons do what ever they like..they don't do wrong...and if you Tried to insult me or my daughter I will have your tongue " said nerya..

Aemond took a step protecting his mother but daemon took too and looked at him.."you can keep her tongue..we can take something more dearly.." said Daemon..