{there is a ton of fluff near the end-ish. i feel like this chapter is sorta boring near the start, but its a good length and im sorta satisfied with it}

-

The ride was bumpy, which made it even worse for me, who was sitting on the lap of Serj.

I tried to restrict any movement, so it was comfortable for him. I also felt as though I shouldn't put all my weight on him, so I tried to slightly shift my weight to one side.

"You're so timid, girlie," he chuckled, his warm breath hitting my neck. He brought his hand up to lightly squeeze my shoulder, gently resting it on my thigh once more. My hand fell upon his. His hand was much larger than mine, as well as rough against my own soft skin.

Why did he call me girlie? Couldn't tell you. He was just weird like that sometimes.

"Probably because I'm sitting on your lap, douchey," I sarcastically told him. "Why, did you want me to help you with that stiffy?" I jokingly added in, moving my hips back and forth slightly just to tease him. He didn't have a hard on, of course, but I wanted to tease him a little just to make the situation less awkward.

He let out a sharp breath and ignored my comment.

The van was almost silent aside from the faint sound of whatever song was playing on the radio. Daron was smoking a blunt and fanning it out the window, while Andy just stared straight ahead, eyes on the road, hands tightly gripping the steering wheel.

The vibe was tense. The nerves of the entire band was something I sensed, and it was understandable. This was their first "big" show. Their first show in front of (assumably) over 150 people.

That was scary.

Performing, in my eyes, seemed like their favorite part of being in a band, but this was different. It was exciting and new, but also vomit inducing. I don't know if I could've done it.

We parked at the back door. I couldn't tell you how quickly I jumped out the door, out of fear that I had somehow annoyed Serj.

We were lucky to find that there were two guys inside who were willing to help set up, making the work go by fast. Daron had an instant bond with whoever the hell it was who helped us, so him and Andy went with them, assumingely to explore the building.

Shavo, Serj, and I, sat in the very small area backstage, contemplating what we were going to do for the next couple of hours. We were surrounded by equipment, some of it dusty and unused. There was a small table in the corner, but no chairs. I leaned against the table, while Shavo sat criss-crossed atop it, and Serj sat on the floor.

"I have edibles." Shavo started digging in the pocket of his cargo shorts.

"Save 'em for before the show." Serj said.

"Yeah, that would make more sense."

Typical of Shavo to always have something on him. Not that I was complaining, though. It was actually quite convenient.

The room was hot, and it smelt as if it'd been hotboxed millions of times before. That, and filled with sweaty men. I could smell it in the air, and I knew that it probably hadn't been cleaned much either.

Eventually, Daron and Andy were back, along with a few other guys who's names I didn't care to remember.

"Least I'm not datin' a crack whore." A man with pale blue eyes and ratty blond hair chortled, elbowing the man next to him. I had dazed out, so I didn't know how the topic came to this.

"Don't diss on my chick just cause you ain't have one! You're fuckin' trailer trash, don't even start this." He looked genuinely pissed. He stormed off without saying another word.