{smut warning (theres a lot of it, im sorry.) and no, im not proud of myself for writing smut... but here i am. anyways, enjoy, this like like 7800 words long. also, theres a lot of grammatical errors help}

-

"I don't really feel like cooking, you wanna go somewhere to eat?" Serj stretched, rubbing his eyes with his fingertips, entangling his hands in my hair afterwards.

I sluggishly nodded, adrenaline still built up from the eventful night before. I didn't know how I felt about even getting out of bed, almost feeling sick with nerves. Being this close to Serj was never something I'd anticipated.

He lightly touched his lips to mine and pulled himself out of the bed. "I'm gonna shower, alright? You can take anything from my closet to wear."

Before I said anything, he slipped into the bathroom the door clicking when he closed it. I was left alone, lying in Serj's bed, not really knowing what to do with myself.

It felt weird to walk up to his closet and click on the overhead light, and flip through his shirts. I didn't really know what to wear, let alone anything that would fit me.

I ended up choosing a faded Cypress Hill shirt. I was surprised that was something he listened to. He, for some reason, had a pair of pants that were half the size of his regular ones (he really only wore pants that sagged lower than they should've) and so I wore those too.

I changed quicker than I'd ever had to before, out of fear that he'd exit the bathroom at any second and see me. I don't know why the idea being exposed in front of him was so frightening.

I looked quite silly, with pants that wouldn't stay up and a shirt that I almost drowned in, but I didn't pay too much mind.

Serj emerged from the bathroom, steam from the shower emitting, clothed in a pair of brown corduroy shorts and an orange and white striped shirt. His wet hair was plastered over his shoulders, dripping down the fabric.

His eyes skimmed my body, and I felt so embarrassed, standing there in his clothes.

"You pull off my clothes better than I do." he gave me a lopsided grin. "I have so many different products in the bathroom, if you wanted to use anything." he motioned me to come to the bathroom with him.

"Oh my god, I look disgusting." I stared at my reflection in the mirror and groaned at the sight of my eyes almost looking like a raccoon's, makeup smeared all over my eyelids. I looked homeless, with my hair everywhere. I took his hairbrush which sat on the counter and attempted to get the knots out of my hair.

"Not really." He paused, watching me struggle. "Here, I'll help." Serj took the brush from me and lathered some product through his fingers, carefully finger- combing it through my tangled hair. He then brushed it, being careful not to hurt me.

My heart was pounding in my chest. Small gestures such as these are what made me fall for him.

"There ya go." He smoothed out the bumps and patted my head, smiling at me in the mirror. I couldn't help but grin back at him.

He began on his own hair, putting various curl products through it. No wonder he had such healthy hair.

After I washed off my makeup, I noticed his cologne sitting next to the sink. I decided that maybe he wouldn't care if I used it. I probably smelt kind of gross, after all. I glanced at him and took the half empty bottle, spritzing some across my torso.

I heard him let out a small chuckle. "You're gonna smell like me, now."

And that was alright with me.