{not really a huge fan of this chapter, its kinda generic and tbh just not that unique lmao
smut warning. its well written smut its just not that like.. good ig
anyways enjoy, give me criticism if its due}

-

"You have cigarettes on you?" I asked Serj, crushing the solo cup in my hand, fidgeting with the chipped plastic.

"Mhm." he whipped out an unopened pack, slapping it against his palm and ripping off the plastic. He held it out to me, letting me take one. I was a little disappointed to find out that he smoked Marlboro Golds rather than Reds. Gold wasn't strong enough. It was alright though, nicotine was nicotine and I couldn't complain.

I smoked it all the way down to the filter, content with just standing next to Serj and enjoying his presence. I felt happier than I had in a while, not having stupid things to stress about in the back of my mind.

"You wanna go inside? I want a drink."

I nodded, sliding open the glass door to go inside, inhaling the skunky scent of pot and sweat, pushing through a few people and mumbling out small apologies as I ran into them. I poured a drink for Serj, holding it out to him, and poured myself one. I choked a gulp down, knowing that it was only a matter of time before it started to come back up.

The two of us plopped down on the couch next to Mikey, who looked out of his mind stoned, a grin plastered on his face, his eyes barely able to keep
open, an assortment of nonsense spouting from his mouth, seemingly directed at no one. I wondered if he was back into his coke habit, obviously not wanting to ask. I supposed I shouldn't have been one to judge.

Serj glanced my way, making a face, indicating that he noticed it too. "I'm gonna go find Lynn, I'll be right back." I set his hand on my shoulder slowly standing up and disappearing into the crowd.

I was left by Mikey and a few others who were holding a fake argument, occasionally pulling me in. I wasn't fully understanding what was going on, but laughed along, rolling my eyes at the stupid jokes being made by the drunken group.

Serj returned and sat back next to me, running his hand down my bare thigh. "Your skin is cold." he let out a breathy laugh.

A couple seconds later, Lynn sat across from us on a fold- out chair, just sipping on his drink, slightly squeezing the cup with his fingers. The lack of conversation between the three of us despite the very, very loud surrounding people must've provoked him to need to say something in him, because he swallowed the liquid in his mouth and said, "I got my dick pierced, you guys wanna see?"

"What?" Serj snorted, his face twisted into an amused and confused expression.

"I'm serious." He grinned, moving to unzip his pants.

"No, no, Lynn." I pinched the bridge of my nose. It was normal for him to not seem get embarrassed over anything, but it was especially bad in this drunken state.

Serj laughed louder than he had all night. His laugh always brought a nice warm feeling to my chest, loving the sound and always wanting to hear more. I found myself wanting to make him laugh just to hear it.

He let out a small yawn, pushing his long locks of curly hair away from his face, shifting his position and moving closer to me so our legs were touching, his hand resting on my thigh.