Happily married!💚💙

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter is about Brainy and Nia being married for a Year now. it's been the best year of their lives because of it! But Nia has a dream flashabout her getting ambushed by an ancient Witch and she is too late to tell Brainy😔in time when her dream becomes reality... I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*On a beautiful Saturday morning*
*10:30 a.m.*
Brainy and Nia are having breakfast together on a lovely morning as husband and wife. She smiled at him as He smiled back at her too.
"Brainy, this is perfect... You always make each morning amazing! And I love you for that," Nia said lovely as she sipped her coffee☕️.
He smiled brightly. "Nia, You're my wife. I wanna make every morning "The Best Day Ever" because you're Amazing and stunning, and you deserve only the best... You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I-I..." Brainy said romantically❤️as Nia kissed him passionately. Shutting him up! and it worked... He was caught off guard when she kissed him so suddenly. he leaned into the kiss wrapping his arms around her. She pulled him closer and deeper into the kiss then they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes while catching their breath. "As much as I enjoyed that. Nia. 100%. I-I... What was that for?" Brainy asked breathlessly. She smiled. "Can't a wife simply kiss her lovely husband in the morning? Besides you think too much. And It just felt right." Nia said Lovely💗 kinda flirting a bit😏. He smiled.
"What would I do without you? Nia," Brainy said softly for dramatic effect. "I don't know what I would do without you either! Brainy," she said happily placing her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his hand in hers. They spent the whole day together, just having a peaceful and wonderful morning and enjoying being with each other.

*At the Night*
*6:00 p.m.*
Brainy made a romantic dinner for Nia as he poured red wine into a glass🍷for her and a beer🍺for himself. Then gave her a red rose🌹. Just cause he wanted to...And it was perfect! As Nia would say💬. They moved to the couch to watch a movie on Netflix together.

*Late that Night*
*1 a.m.*
They fell asleep during the movie as Nia had her head on Brainy's shoulder sleeping soundly. he woke up and realized that he must dozed off... Then noticed she was asleep on his shoulder. "Nia must have fallen asleep too," Brainy thought softly. He wanted to wake her up but looking at her Nia slept so peacefully. just didn't have the heart to do it! He listened to her breathing and felt her warmth on his shoulder.
That made him feel all warm inside. Brainy couldn't possibly wake her up now.... He made his heart💚flutter and saw her eyelids move back and forth. And Knew that she must be dreaming✨about something. "Nia always looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. Looking at her... She must be dreaming." He said softly to himself and wanted her to sleep soundly to be more comfortable too. So he grabbed her, and wrapped his arms around her, holding Nia in his arms "Bridal style" carried her into the bedroom, gently laid her on the bed, and covered her in the bed sheets. Then Brainy quietly jumped into bed with her Next to her kissed her on the forehead and whispered in Nia's ear.
"Sweet Dreams, Nia Nal. I love you." Brainy said Lovely with a bright smile. Nia smiled in her dream state As she spoke in her sleep.
"I love you, too Brainy," she said softly.

A thought entered his mind.. "She must be dreaming about Me! Sweet dreams. Nia," Brainy thought to himself. He laid down in bed shutting down his system, and went into sleep mode. Both are asleep in bed together lovely. And brainy was right! she was dreaming about him in her dream inside the dream realm.

In Nia's dream, She was with Brainy hand-in-hand on top of a snowy mountain🗻snow🌨 falling down on them💚💙. Suddenly, a strong blizzard came in... turned into a flock of ravens attacking Nia, and then Dream Brainy disappeared... She gasped turned around and caught a glimpse of herself outside CatCo walking to her car🚙 on the phone📱texting💬brainy💚. Then a clock⏰above her ticked loudly saying *11:30 p.m.* And a calendar📅flies fast showing her tomorrow's date Or today I should say😅. a female voice said to her. "Nia Nal," someone approaches her in a black cloak it's an old woman with her hands glowing yellow🔆and says. "Now, Sleep". She said softly.
Nia saw herself looking directly at the woman as her eyes glowed blue🌀and lost her balance and then passed out unconscious on the ground. The woman in the cloak grabbed her and vanished into the shadows, gone without a trace.