You're my Home

~{Chapter 6}~ *This is a chapter about when Brainy tells Nia that she's his home and Nia feels the same way.
Short Chapter, Sorry😅. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*The next Day, in the morning*
*10:20 a.m.*
Brainy and Nia woke up next to each other in bed gazing✨into their eyes as they wanted this moment to last forever! He cut the silence. "Morning. Nia," Brainy said softly to his lovely wife💙. Nia smiled and then leaned into Brainy pressing her lips against his giving him a morning kiss. She felt his warmth feeling him kiss her back. He smiled into the kiss loved❤️to feel her warmth again... they broke the kiss. Nia spoke out this time... "Morning. Brainy," Nia said softly with a bright smile as she loved❤️waking up to Brainy like this again! They got out of bed and went into the kitchen as Brainy made Breakfast for Nia. She searched online for what she missed over 2 weeks on her laptop. Also, Miss Grant gave Nia a few days off to rest and recuperate from what Kara told her...

Brainy served Nia her breakfast on the table and she immediately ate everything on her plate🍽️. He smiled lovely at Nia and said.
"Nia. You're my home," Brainy said lovely with a bright smile😊on his face. She smiled brightly back at him and said.
"And you're my home too. Brainy," Nia said lovely.

So for the rest of the day, they just spent the whole day together inside as husband and wife to be by each other's side again...

(To be continued) *I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short.*