Rescuing Nia!

~{Chapter 3}~*This chapter is about when Brainy comes to Nia's rescue and saves her! But she's in really bad shape...
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Brainy's POV*
I arrived at Nia's current location within microseconds landing on the ground near the warehouse and I just hope
I'm not too late. I thought to myself. I walked up to the warehouse looking through the old broken windows to saw an elderly woman in a cloak the person responsible for taking Nia, my wife away from me for 2 weeks straight. But I didn't see her in there. "Where is she?" I wondered worriedly. I felt rage at the sight of her but I knew I had to keep my cool for Nia's sake... I let go of my anger took a deep breath and calmed down.

Brainy made his way inside and busted open the doors for a dramatic entrance... then Sheila Webber turned around to see Brainy she was not expecting to see just him there. "Where are the others? But I'm sure I can make this work," She thought. "Well, this a nice surprise?
I wasn't expecting to see you here..." She cackled evilly. "Brainiac-5, let me guess you're Nia's aka Dreamer's husband. Am I right?" Sheila said with an evil glare. "Yes, I am. Now where is she?" He said asking where Nia was and pointing his blaster ready to aim. She sighed sadly. "That's the thing... she's not here. Per se," She answered softly. Brainy was caught by surprise almost in shock as he lowered his weapon not believing her... "What are you talking about?" he questioned. "Oh, she was here... but not anymore," She paused with an evil smile. "Until I killed her." She replied evilly with a small cackle.

Those last words echoed in Brainy's head then it hit him... He dropped his blaster on the ground. "W-What Did you say?" brainy said softly. He was anxious and felt like could hardly breathe. "Fine. I'll be clearer... Your wife is dead. I killed her!" Sheila yelled. Brainy was filled with anger😡and rage💢as she charged in trying to land a punch👊or a kick🦵on her. She dodged it! And turns out, she was lying😅. But he couldn't see that his rage took over him blinding from seeing the truth. And only seeing her as a target... "You killed my wife! She was the most important thing in the world🌎to me💚and you took her💙away! She was the love❤️of my life. My soulmate. AND YOU KILLED HER!!!" Brainy shouted out angrily😡with rage💢in his eyes. Then, Nia gasped in the room waking up from a dream🌀vision✨she had about Brainy angry for Sheila Webber lying to him about her being dead. But that wasn't true. Obviously...😅so she had to make him see the truth somehow. "But how?" Nia asked herself that very question.

*Nia's POV*
"Brainy, no. I'm here! I have to find a way out of here before he does something he'll regret.... to show my husband I'm alive. Come on, powers don't fail me now!" I said to myself out loud as I stood up trying to summon dream energy into my hands. But it just kept on fritzing leaving only small sparks of it from my gauntlet bracelets. So I tried even harder pushing myself to the limit! As I focused only on one thing... Brainy! The love❤️I feel for him so dearly and deeply as I could feel my eyes glowing blue🌀and my heart💙glowingbrightly inside my crest when I did that... then opened my eyes in shock to see that I had dream energy hidden inside me this whole time! just couldn't believe it was possible...then again I could do impossible things with my powers but nothing like this! It felt different somehow as the dream energy flowed out of my heart💙and into my gauntlet bracelets... I felt it, harnessing the energy as I pulled it into both of my hands. It felt warm almost like a warm blanket wrapped around me inside my veins and body. I thought to myself spiritually.

Nia harnessed the dream energy within her heart💙, creating something extraordinary, unique, beautiful, and impossible with all her might... she threw a powerful dream🌀blast that converted into a lotus flower🪷and aimed it right at the door. it began to shake lightly and she groaned loudly as the nails, bolts🔩, and lock🔒fell down on the ground on the other side of the door. Nia was finally out of there...
as the door busted open hitting the ground hard. She panted trying to catch her breath from using her dream🌀powers✨all at once!
But Brainy didn't see her or hear that. He was so focused on getting revenge on who took away the love of his life, his soulmate, the girl of his dreams, and his wife.

Nia walked out of that room she gasped and saw Brainy about to do something he might regret later on... possibly lose himself in the process. She knew that he was only doing this because he thought what Sheila told him was true. But it's not. She's alive! And Nia had to get him to see it somehow. Luckily, she knew exactly how to do that! Nia blasted a dream blast🌀at Shelia Webber knocking her down to the ground. Brainy saw a dream blast hit Her and turned around to see Nia standing there right in front of her. He thought she was a ghost or an illusion... But had to be sure.

"Nia. Is that really You?" Brainy asked softly with tears💦in his eyes🥹. he quickly held Nia in his arms. Feeling her warmth, that's when he knew she was real. "Yes, It's me. Brainy, and you're here. I knew you would find me!" Nia said softly in tears💦. She hugged him back. "Oh, Nia. Thank god You're alive and you're okay. I thought I lost you but you have no idea how good it is to see you and feel you again!" Brainy said Lovely💗. "We both know someone like her would lie about something like that... what matters is that you're here now as I always knew you would find me! Which means you got my message and I'm so happy you did," Nia said happily trying to wipe her tears away as Brainy did the same thing and nodded in understanding should have known better. "Yeah, you're right I should have known better. Sometimes I think you're just as smart as I am coming up with something like that... was genius! Nia," Brainy said excitedly. Nia smiled😊. "Oh, please. Brainy, You're the real genius." She said.

They broke the hug as their eyes met like they spent an eternity without each other! Their hearts💚💙melt having found one another again.
Like soulmates would... Brainy just couldn't take it anymore and leaned in kissing Nia right away as she wrapped her arms around him lovely kissing him back. Then their lips locked into one pulling each other deeper into the kiss❤️. It felt like this was gonna last Forever! They broke the kiss gazing into each other's eyes. Brainy was about to say something to Nia as in "I love you," but he didn't get the chance when they were so rudely interrupted. "That's it! Enough of this Lovey-dovey stuff..." Sheila shouted out rolling her eyes as her hands began to glow🔅brightly✨then fired a powerful blast at Nia... sucking the dream🌀energy✨out of her by force👁‍🗨along with her youth too. She was glowing blue and screamed in pain feeling weaker than ever! Brainy had fear in his eyes seeing Nia in pain like that. It felt like he was going to lose her all over again...

Nia's hair started to turn grey then stopped glowing as she saw little red dots🔴around her and was about to lose her balance... She turned to Brainy feeling feverish. "Brainy. I-I... don't feel so g-good," Nia said softly in a weak voice about to faint. But Brainy caught her in time and held her in his arms dearly and said. "Nia, Look at me. Stay with me!" Brainy spoke out with fear in his eyes afraid of losing her when he just got her back. "I'm okay, I-I just need to R-Rest-t..." Nia said breathlessly passed out in his arms. "No, Wake up! Nia. Please, I-I can't lose you..." Brainy said in tears😭💦looking up to see the woman who did this to Nia glowing and young again. "What did you do to Her?!" he shouted out wanting answers. She began evil laughed and succeeded in her goal.

"I finally did! Yes, I'm young again!" She said excitedly feeling young touching her face and seeing her hair blonde in an old mirror🪞. "Answer me. What did you do to my wife?!" Brainy said determined to know what Nia's kidnapper did. "Oh, I took the last remaining dream energy in her with her youth too causing her to rapidly age. Soon Father Time will catch up with Nia then at midnight... she'll die." Sheila answered harshly. "If I were you I would spend as much time with her as you can... Bye for now," She said exiting in a puff of smoke.
Brainy gasped when she disappeared so suddenly like that... but he was more concerned about Nia. He held her in his arms bridal style standing up observing the warehouse and looking back at Nia, his wife. "Don't worry, Nia. I won't let you die... I promise you that," Brainy said devoting himself to helping Nia in any way he possibly could.

Brainy pushed himself off the ground and into the air flying out of the warehouse and rushing to the DEO. They were flying very fast in the night sky. After what felt like an eternity, he slowed down a bit and landed on the balcony then quickly took Nia into the med bay.
He had contacted Alex and the others over-coms ahead of time to update them on what happened. They had prepared the med bay
for Nia moments before he arrived.

{To be continued}~ *I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter... Until next time😉!*