Welcome home, Nia

~{Chapter 5}~ *this chapter is about when Nia finally wakes up and Brainy and her friends have a Welcome Home party for her later on! Just like when Kara was trapped in the phantom zone. But this time it's Nia. And to be honest, it was Brainy's and Kara's Idea. I Hope you like this, Enjoy!*

*The next Day, in the morning*
*10:00 a.m.
Nia has been passed out all night since yesterday as she was resting and conserving her energy✨to heal her mind and body till she's
fully recovered... Brainy was by her side all night until she woke up. Inside the dream🌀realm, Nia was meditating with her eyes closed feeling the dream energy around her as she felt calm, hopeful, and, peaceful. Then her mom's owl🦉flew on her shoulder as she fully recovered quickly and it was time for her to wake up now! Nia stood up using her dream🌀powers✨to exit the dream realm and into reality back in her physical body. Brainy was by her side still as the others were monitoring her vitals and heart💙rate waiting for her to wake up.
Brainy looks at Nia dearly and back at John, Alex, and Kara with a worried look. "She shouldn't be this still. Do you think that we were too late?" he said worriedly with a devastated sad look in his eyes. Alex added. "No. Brainy, Listen to her heart💙. Nia's fine she has been quite a lot. Just give it some time," Alex said softly monitoring Nia's heart rate. Brainy nodded Agreeing with Alex as she had a point...
he looked at Nia hoping she'd wake up soon.

*Brainy's POV*
I want to believe Alex But I don't know what to think... All I want is to see My Nia smile again. And I'm not leaving her side until she wakes up. She's the girl of my dreams And my lovely wife. I thought to myself how much I love and care about Nia so much With all of my heart💚.

it's not just Brainy that's worried for Nia. They all were just as worried about her as he was... and weren't planning on leaving Nia's side either. Nia is a part of this family. The superfamily sticks together! No matter what. all began waiting in silence for Nia to wake up if she ever does😅... Brainy holds her hand dearly looking into her chocolate, brown eyes until she wakes up from her deep slumber💤.
Nia finally woke up after being out for so long... *24 hours to be exact* She opened her eyes as Brainy was the first person she saw from healing herself in the dream realm to see the one person she loved❤️and missed the most! And saw her superfamily by her side smiling happily with happy tears in their eyes to see her finally awake...

Brainy looked at Nia with hope and happiness💗in his heart💚again. she's finally home! After all this time of being apart from each other for so long... it felt like an eternity without your soulmate. Which is what Brainy and Nia both felt. "Hi," Nia said softly grazing into Brainy's bright, brilliant eyes and saw him smile brightly at her as she couldn't help but smile too. It just felt right to Nia in her heart💙then felt his hand on hers feeling warm like the Sun☀️. It felt so good to be back here with him, Brainy, her husband. She missed him so much as he missed her just as much! "Nia, You're awake. Thank God! I thought I lost you all over again," Brainy said still on edge concerned about Nia.
Nia knew that Brainy would feel that way. She smiled. "You'll never lose me. Querl Dox, Besides I'm fine really I was healing myself in the dream realm." Nia said softly explaining to Brainy and the others why she was out for so long. They had no idea as their eyes widened in shock that Nia had been doing that all this time. Even Brainy had no idea😅. He was supposed to know that. Right? he is a 12th-level-intelligent. Maybe forgot Nia could do that Or it just slipped his mind...

"Well, the most important thing is you're back! And you're ok." Kelly said happily as she noticed the look on Brainy's face. And knew that meant he wanted to tell Nia something. Kara noticed that too. "We'll give you two time to talk," Kara said escorting everyone out of the room to give Nia and Brainy some privacy. Also to go to Nia's and Brainy's apartment to decorate for her Surprise Welcome home party. And Brainy gave them the key🔑of course. They all nodded in doing just that.

Then Brainy and Nia were in the Med Bay alone as she saw the expression on Brainy that he really wanted to tell her something... but didn't know how to put it into words exactly😅. Brainy sighed. "From the moment I lost you that night... For weeks, I looked for you... calculating
of every location where you could possibly be. Not a day gone by I haven't thought about you. Nia, but I found you and being here with you now. I-I..." Brainy said softly about to continue on until Nia interrupted him before he could say another word. She leaned in kissing him right away as Her lips pressed against his and Feeling his warmth. Then felt Brainy kissed her back and feeling her warmth to be this close to her again. It just felt so right to him. Nia broke the kiss looking at Brainy and Spoke softly. "And I love you too," Nia said as she knew he was about to say that Without dreaming it😉.

Brainy's eyes widened in shock because that's exactly what he was going to say. "How did you know that I was going to say that? Did you have a dream that I would?!" He asked out of curiosity. "No, I just know you so well, Brainy. Also, I feel the same way and you've no idea how good it is to see you, hear you, and feel you again. I missed you so much! When I was in the dream realm healing myself I couldn't exactly leave on my own... So I had to stay till I was fully recovered from what I've been through in 2 weeks of torture," Nia explained.

*An hour later*
After telling Nia what she missed and checking her vitals to see if she really is ok. And she is! Brainy also told her that Sheila Webber was locked up tight in a cell here at the DEO. And that made her feel relieved and happy as she ran into Brainy's arms hugging him lovely.
He hugged her back and wrapped his arms around in taking Nia home.

they arrived at their apartment as Nia took her key🔑out about to unlock it and go inside. Since she was away for weeks. Until Brainy stopped her to say. "Nia, wait! Close your eyes," he said. "Uh, Why?" Nia questioned eying at him. "Trust me," Brainy said softly. "Okay, yes. I trust you," Nia said happily closing her eyes. She thought that maybe Brainy must have remodeled their apartment. But that's not it😅besides, he would never do that without her permission to do so.

Brainy opened the door slowly as he escorted Nia inside and told her to watch her step while guiding her inside. And that he got her.
So they both made it inside closing the door too. He was shushing the others to be quiet🤫. "Okay, Nia. We're inside... You can open your eyes now!" Brainy said excitedly alerting his wife that it's safe to open her eyes. she stopped walking and opening her eyes to see a big surprise party for her. As her friends and Brainy yelled out with excitement. "SURPRISE, WELCOME HOME NIA!!!" They said in unison.
Which was what the banner said as there were lanterns around, blue streamers, confetti🎊on the floor, And a Cake🎂that said:
"Welcome home, Nia" .

Nia was completely in shock not expecting this at all from them. "Oh my gosh! You guys threw me a Surprise Welcome home party for me? This is amazing!" Nia said excitedly with a bright smile. "Surprise, Only the best for you. Nia," Brainy said happily to have Nia back.
Alex added. "It was Brainy's and Kara's idea," she said. Then Kara walked up to Nia to say. "Oh, Nia. I missed you so much." She said hugging Her bestie with happy🥹tears in her eyes. The rest of them gave Nia a hug and told her how much they all missed her so much.
Nia's party got on the way and they had drinks🥂🍻, and everyone was having a good time. So they decided to do Game Night too. Nia couldn't be happier and so could Brainy because he's been skipping game nights always looking for Nia every night. But now she's back To continue on like one big happy family...

*At Night*
Everyone went home, and Nia and Brainy waved bye to them then both got ready for bed. "Nia, I'm so glad you're back... I couldn't sleep without you by my side and now I can. In the morning, you'll be right by my side when I wake up. I'll be by yours too." Brainy said Lovely 💕laying in bed with Nia gazing deeply into her beautiful eyes. Nia smiled and lay in bed too gazing deeply into Brainy's eyes When he said.
"I know Brainy. I'm glad to be back too to be here with you again! And I couldn't sleep either without you... even when I could. I kept on having nightmares almost every night. But tonight I'll finally be able to sleep soundly With you by my side. Brainy," she said lovely with a smile. Brainy smiled and then kissed Nia on her cheek as he went into Sleep mode. Nia closed her eyes with Brainy by her side drifting off to sleep dreaming happily.

~{To be continued}~ *I hope you like this chapter. And enjoyed it! Till next time...*