Happy Valentine's Day!

~{Special Chapter}~ *This is a Valentine's Day❤️ Brainia💚💙special chapter!
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Nia sighed after having a long day at work. She didn't like the idea that she had to work on Valentine's Day... Well, her boss is Miss Grant! what she except would happen😅... But the day at Catco was over. And she could finally relax and have a wonderful Valentine's Day❤️with Her husband-(Brainy).

As she walked up to her apartment. Well, hers and Brainy's apartment Since they're married!
She opened the door to see Brainy super speeding around the kitchen making dinner, rose petals on the floor romantically in the shape of hearts, and heart-themed streamers hanging from the ceiling While seeing candles lit🕯️almost everywhere in the apartment.

Nia's eyes widened in shock. Not expecting this at all from him.
Well, she should have known better.
It's Brainy after all. When it came to her...
He always went overboard.
Especially on Valentine's Day!
As she walked inside closing the door behind her slowly. And said.
"Brainy? What's going on? What's all this?" Nia asked wanting to know what he has planned for Her today on this very special occasion.

He flinched. Hearing Nia's voice. As he stopped for a moment to see Nia was back from work already.
He thought that she wouldn't be home later on tonight.

"Nia. You're early. I didn't expect you to be home so soon. I... Uh. No! Don't look. Oh wait, you already did." Brainy said when he realizedzed she had Already seen it all.

"Early? I'm right on time actually," she replied looking at her phone. At the time.

Brainy looks at the Clock... and she's right.

"Oh you're right. I.. uh, didn't realize it. Apologies. I've been working on this since I've got home from work. And I just wanted it to be perfect and all setup for  you when you got here! To make this Valentine's Day... A special surprise for you. Nia." Brainy said softly.

Nia smiled as she looked at him with love in her eyes.

"You did all of this for me? Brainy." Nia asked Lovely
Wondering if he went through all of this trouble to just do this all for her on Valentine's Day❤️.

Brainy sighed. Feeling disappointed in himself...
"Yes. but it's ruined... How can you possibly be surprised when you already saw it? Maybe I should have calculated the numbers in my brain. 50% of you coming home earlier than Expected... the other 50% of you see this in your dream🌀vision✨." Brainy said while pacing around the Kitchen calculating in his brain... While going on and on about how he should have predicted this.
Brainy was cut off when Nia placed her hands on his shoulders to calm him down.

"Brainy, Stop! Calm down. You're going to overheat yourself." Nia said as she saw him Starting to calm down a bit when she did that.
And she continued. "it's not the end of the world. it doesn't have to be perfect you know.
It's the thought that counts. And that's enough for me." Nia said softly with a bright smile on her face.
Not Wanting Brainy to beat himself up over this. Because of the fact that he would do all of this just for her...
That was enough for Her.

*Brainy's POV*
When I look into Nia's eyes. My wife's beautiful eyes look like a bright blue star only I can see.
realizing that she was right. It doesn't have to be perfect... It just had to come from my heart 💚and it did.
If it's enough for her... Then it's enough for me. As long as she's happy. I'm happy too.

"Now why don't I get started on baking the cake while you make dinner" Nia suggested with a smile.

"Are You sure about this?" Brainy asked out of curiosity.

"Of course, I'm sure! Besides I happen to know a thing or two about baking a Cake🎂...
We're in this together, Right?" Nia said excitedly with optimism.

He smiled at her.
Brainy always admired Nia's excitement and optimism towards things.

"Yeah, together.

Nia suggested that she'll start making the cake while following one of her mom's
Special recipes that she taught when Nia was 8.

And Brainy said that he'll start the process of making dinner.

*4 hours later*
The dinner and dessert were made... They ate right away enjoying every minute of it
While Brainy poured him and Nia some🍾in glasses🥂. So, they talked and shared a few laughs. both smiled brightly at one another
With love❤️in their eyes.

After having dinner and Dessert, Brainy and Nia went outside on the balcony to watch the sunset together lovely💗.
When the sun began to set they seal a passionate kiss for a perfect moment like this On this special day.
At the end of the kiss, they just stayed out there for hours... Just loving each other's company.
While wanting this moment to last forever❤️!

They decided to come inside to watch a Valentine's Day movie on Netflix for this special occasion.
As Nia placed her head on Brainy's shoulder watching the movie with him.
And that's when Nia fell asleep randomly during the movie. Like she usually does with her dream powers and all.
And Brainy noticed that she had fallen asleep during the movie... He smiled at seeing her sleep. He just loved how beautiful Nia looked when she was dreaming...

When Nia woke up minutes later to find herself that she had fallen asleep during the 2nd half of the movie.
As she looked up at Brainy. (her husband). And she spoke softly... "Wow, I must've dozed off."

"It's ok. Nia. May I ask what were you dreaming about?" Brainy asked softly.

Nia smiled. She remembers what she'd dreamed about...
Looking back... she caught a glimpse of the future.
Her future with Brainy. it was wonderful. It was like living in a fairytale...
well in Nia's eyes.

She replied. "I saw our future together. And it was wonderful! Brainy." Nia said with optimism.

He smiled brightly. "I love the sound of that Nia. Having a future with you is all I ever wanted
Since I came back to this time just to be with you. Cause you are my everything! My whole world..." He said lovely with a smile.

"I feel the same way about you. Querl Dox." She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

They both said to each other in unison. "Happy Valentines Day!!!"

*Sorry if this chapter was short.
This was my first writing a Valentine's Day special for this ship.
So bear with me😅... I hope you liked it though😊*.