Fountain of Youth⛲

~{Chapter 4}~*This chapter is about when Nia is rapidly aging and getting closer to the end! Lena does some research on the foundation⛲️of youthonline and she found a way to save Nia's life! But the woman who did this to her has attacked the DEO... so It's up to the Superfriends to protect her! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At the DEO, In the Med Bay*
*5:05 p.m.*
Nia was in the med bay still passed out as Alex monitored her vitals to figure out what was happening to her... causing her hair to change white and look like a 70-year-old woman. And Lena was doing some research on the woman who did this to her friend! To just get a name or family history from the DEO database somehow...

*Brainy's POV*
I saw Alex and Lena doing their best to help save Nia. I can't help but worry and fear the worst! I said to myself afraid of losing Nia, my wife. We only have till midnight... But I can't lose her. There has to be another way I know it! Then I began pacing around the room fiddling with my legion ring worriedly because I couldn't imagine living in a world🌎without her in it. I'm hoping she'll survive this somehow... Nia is a strong, courageous, and brave woman who does the impossible as Dreamer🌀. "But was she strong enough to overcome this?" I asked myself.

"So, can you help her? Undo this somehow?" Brainy asked Alex worriedly with concern. Alex sighed and said. "Well, she wasn't lying and was telling the truth... Nia is rapidly aging but I can't don't know how to help her or explain her condition. I'm sorry, Brainy. I wish there was more I could do." Alex said stating the facts of Nia's state sadly. Brainy gasped looking at Nia dearly and sighed then turned to Lena if she found any information about Nia's condition. As a matter of fact, She did! "Lena, please tell me you found something," Brainy asked softly hoping she was successful in finding anything helpful.

Luckily, Lena did find something that would be helpful to them. Such as records online from ancient📜times to explain Nia's condition and
possibly help her. "Actually Brainy, I did find something," Lena answered. Brainy gasped with a slight smile. He is Feeling hopeful again.
She pulled it up onto the DEO monitors showing them images from thousands of years ago... from her tablet as Lena said explaining the images on the screen. "This has happened before, about a thousand years ago in the 1200 BC century. It says something about a fountain of youth that died and disappeared... then strange things started happening to people that century ago. People go missing, their life🧿force energy✨drained, and they come back looking over 70 years old in 2 weeks then dead the next day. Some say a woman in Coak was responsible for all that also it says she's been seen throughout all of history. But in the 21st century, Our time in the year *2019* she mysteriously disappeared without a trace..." Lena read out and stated the facts. Brainy gasped with fear in his eyes. "I just got Nia back...
I can't lose now," Brainy thought sadly. He walked up to Lena and said.

"Lena, Is there a way to prevent this from happening to Nia?" Brainy asked dearly. Lena smiled. "Yes, There is... Sheila Webber absorbed Nia's youth along with her dream energy. Right?" She stated the obvious as they all nodded along. "I believe getting her powers back is the only way to help Nia," Lena said. "And how would you do that?" Alex questioned. "You see Nia's dream energy is in Sheila's blood now if we get a sample through a needle💉and into Nia's body. She could pull the energy✨out of Sheila's body and into herself giving her powers and strength back that could reverse🔄 her aging back to normal." Lena explained. Brainy ran the calculations and predicted it would 100% work. "Lena's right. It will work," Brainy said ecstatic about Lena's plan working for saving Nia's life.

Kara added. "So all we have to do is find Sheila Webber and get a sample of her blood then Nia will wake up with her powers and youth back. That sounds easy enough!" She said excitedly with Optimism. Lena nodded and said. "Yes, Kara. That's right but she's thousands years old. Which makes her immortal so the skin is indestructible. And I need to make a few modifications to the Syringe💉in order for this to work..." Lena said softly holding an small needle to make it go through Sheila's skin to get the blood sample she needs. "But I'm going to need someone stronger enough to get this in her skin..." she paused. Lena eyed Kara. "That's where you come in, Kara." Lena said looking at her as Kara nodded in agreement and understood what she meant by that. Brainy added. "Great plan! But how are we gonna do that? She could be anywhere in the world by now," He said anxiously when the alarms in the DEO started going off!!! Alerting⚠️everyone in the building that an intruder had broken in... They gasped and wondered who the intruder was. And Why?! Who could it be? A former enemy?