Angry

~{Chapter 2}~ *This chapter is about when Brainy is filled with Angry not being able to find Nia.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Brainy's POV*
It's been 2 weeks now, I still can't FIND NIA! I know she's out there somewhere in pain, suffering, and all alone.
And I'm not there to protect her. I spent every day and every night Calculating the best ways to find my wife. But nothing! Kara and Alex didn't have any luck finding her either... even Lena tried to use her magicto trace Nia's dream energy. But that was a dead end too. Probably because we don't have a physical sample of it😅. Which makes it twice as hard. I sighed sadly. "WHERE are you, Nia NAL?!" I shouted out in frustration not able to find her.

*Meanwhile Nia is still at an abandoned warehouse outside of National City with Sheila Webber holding her captive*
Over the past 2 weeks, 40% of Nia's dream energy drained making her feel weak as she was in a storage room with a metal alloy sliding door that was soundproof on the inside and not the outside... in the room, it had an old Murphy bed with a small meal🍲and water🥤every day for Nia to sleep on and not go hungry. But On most days☀️and nights🌙, she hoped that Brainy and her friends would come to her rescue. And still does to this very day!

*Nia's POV*
*2:00 p.m.*
I was thrown into the same room after half of my powers were nearly drained again. But Sheila still wasn't satisfied as she kept on saying: "It's not enough, I need more!" so today I felt weaker and lately, my dreams🌀have become fuzzy and hard to interpret... But I still had 70% of my powers left. Maybe it's just enough to give Brainy and the others a message of my location. that's by sending a little bit of my dream energy their way to find me and come to my rescue.

Nia harnesses a little bit of dream🌀energy✨into the palm of her hand as she focuses on her power, on Brainy and where he is... then sees in her mind Brainy with Alex and Kara outside Catco in the parking lot so she sends it their way hoping they'll be able to trace her dream energy to her current location from the DEO. Knowing Brainy he'll do just that! it took a lot out of her But not all of it...
Nia was exhausted when she did that so she'd just had to wait till they found her.

*Meanwhile Brainy, Kara, and Alex were at the scene of the crime from where Nia was taken*
They have been at it for 3 hours gathering data and evidence to see if there was anything they'd missed... but nothing or is there?😏 Alex looked at Brainy sadly as she knew that there were no clues to Nia's whereabouts... Brainy would be heartbroken💔as much as he is now But much worse... such as his anger😡getting the best of him😰! If she tells him.

"Brainy, I don't think there's anything here," Alex stated softly with a sad look. Kara agreed with her as much as she wanted Nia back too but had to look at the facts... "Yeah, Alex is right. Not even my X-ray vision is seeing anything... I think there really is nothing here..." Kara said sadly. Brainy sighed as he realized that Kara and Alex may be right. "Another dead end, still no clues of where Nia could be," Brainy said sadly. Kara added. "I'm so sorry, I know how much you wanted to find her... We all did." She said softly comforting her friend. But Brainy's sadness🥺turned into Anger😡. "I hate this! I HATE THIS! I WILL FIND WHOEVER TOOK HER And KILL THEM!!!" He shouted out angrily wanting to get revenge on who took his wife and to make them suffer.

Kara and Alex are concerned about Brainy as they both see the anger in his eyes. Kara knew she had to convince him that "everything will be alright". Even though it didn't feel like it. She had to help out one of her best friends before he did something really bad and would regret it later on... Or worse he might go back to who he was in the past and If that happens Nia would be devastated if she saw him like this. So Kara spoke hopefully to him. Which Brainy probably needed to hear. "Brainy, I get it. I understand You lost Nia, miss her, and want her back. I know you want to kill the person who took her away from you to make them suffer... that's not the way and you know it! Besides you're not alone in this We all want her back too. But think about this! What would Nia want you to do? And how do you think she'll feel if you do this?" Kara said inspired with hope then Brainy calmed down feeling like himself again and realized that Kara was right and had a fair point. he thought of what Nia would want him to do instead of resorting to violence. "Nia would want me to keep on fighting to bring her home and not by violence consumed with anger. But by doing the right way as a Hero." Brainy said softly as Kara and Alex nodded. "And Thank you, Kara, I really needed to hear that. I shouldn't have gotten so angry... It's just that I-I miss her. Because with her I just feel lost and I completely lose it when it comes to Nia. With my emotions that is," Brainy said apologizing for his outburst as he tried to wipe his tears😭💦 away.