◇~Accidents Happen~◇

This is through POVS again...
Idk why but I like writing POVS...

--OJ'S POV--

I woke up, feeling like a rock in my own comfort. I looked around the room to see paper and bomb, still snoozing in their dreams. It's was around 5:00am, I had to wake up. I slowly pulled myself up out of my tired state, and sat on the side of my bed. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the blurriness and stood up.

I walked towards the door and opened it. I could hear the TV downstairs still on. The Cherries must be awake. I turned on the hallway lights and started knocking on everyone's doors to wake them up. I always started with salt and peppers room, they annoy me like hell. "Hey, ladies get up." I said in a tired tone. They groaned and put their heads under the covers as the hallway lights hit their face. I knocked on the door slightly harder in attempt to get them up. Pepper jumped up from her sleeping position and stared me in the eyes. "OJ what do you want? It's five o'clock in the morning and us LADIES need out beauty sleep!" "Pepper, don't talk to OJ like that." I knew if I said anything, an argument would start. So I just continued knocking on all the doors. I didn't bother Trophy or Chessy's room, because.... what happens in their room, STAYS IN THEIR ROOM.

I walked downstairs to hear rumbling in the kitchen. I walked quietly to the kitchen to find the Cherries, in the pantry, looking for candy. I turned on the light, startling the Cherries and making them fall. "OH NO, OJ FOUND US! ABANDON SHIP!!!!" They ran out to the living room and hid under the table. They were being silly. I pulled out the breakfast options. Oatmeal, waffles, cereal, and a bunch of other goodies. I heard someone walking down the stairs, it was knife. "Morning OJ." He said as he walked into the kitchen. "Morning Knife." I heard more people come down the stairs. Paintbrush, then fan, then trophy, the list goes on forever. Until everyone was awake, we started the day. Breakfast, then washing up, then just doing whatever for the next 12 hours.

--13 hours later--
It was 7:00pm now, I was bored. I finished paying the bills, I played with the kids, now there was nothing else for me to do. I decided to head to the grocery store, maybe restock on some things. I told Paper and Bomb that I was leaving, and like always they didn't seem to mind.

I went outside and got in the car, and drove to the nearest grocery store. Halfway through the drive, It started to rain. I didn't expect it to start pouring outside. It started getting blurry to see outside as lightning roared in the sky. It started looking green outside, as I couldn't see anymore. I pulled over so I could get a better look at were I was going. I still couldn't see. So I decided to trust my instinct and navigate through all this rain and fog. I drove slowly so I could process the outside, and it kinda worked. I made it to the corner-store. That was good enough for me. I got out the car and ran to the entrance. I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I felt immediate peace as the corner-store music played and it was empty other than the cashier. I grabbed a couple of snacks, gatorades, and walked to the cashier. The cashier scanned my stuff, then paused for a second.

"Sir I really think that you should head home if you have anything planned." I looked confused at him. "I'm going home after this, don't worry I'll be fine." "Please be careful sir, there has been some crashes already and I would like you to be one of them." I just nodded at him and walked out the store. When I walked outside the store, the bags almost blew out of my hands. The rain has gotten stronger and more intense. I walked to my car, and got inside as quickly as possible. I decided to try and get back to the hotel the slowest but at the same time fast as possible. I headed on the road, and decided to take the city shortcut. It took shorter going through the city to get home. There was some traffic, and people were honking there horns like they were gonna get anywhere with that. I decided to take the lane to get home, then I felt more confident. But I heard a car honking behind me, I seemed he wanted me to go faster. I honked my car at him to make him shut up. Then I must haven't been paying attention and then I heard a big crash-

Bro this is the longest story I ever wrote... 815 words!?!?!?! Wowza.