~Is it okay if I can die?~

-Paper's POV-

Me, OJ, Lightbulb and everyone else got back to Hotel OJ. OJ was being all pouty because he had to sit in a wheelchair. Lightbulb was still chatting about how cool she was with scars.
(I doesn't mean anything at all though.) Paintbrush was still muttering to themselves. And I... well... I don't know.

Lightbulb and Paintbrush ran upstairs as I sat down with OJ. OJ looked a little upset, but I never questioned it. I pulled out my phone and looked at my youtube page. I searched up "How to Communicate better." Since I've been stuck on... I-IDi- IDIOTIC ISLAND, my social skills never really grew. I watched the video 20 mins in, and scooted closer to OJ.

"OJ... Is there anything you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"...Kinda..."

"What is it that's bothering you?"

"Nothing to your knowledge."

He soon scooted away, mumbling to himself about... me? He can't be. What did he think I was going to say? I got up and headed to the kitchen and grabbed some chocolate for OJ. I don't know what's gotten in to him, but maybe a chocolate or two will help. Only if I could find him. I walked around the hotel to look for OJ, but it looked like he wasn't anywhere. Before I gave up, he was by the stairs.

"OJ! You can't go upstairs! You cant without some super fancy thingy to get you upstairs!" I complained.

"THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST TRY!?" He signed aggressively.

It seemed that he was trying to get away from me. I don't really know why, but I'd like to know. He went to the living room and pulled out a book. He kept flipping page from page, then threw the book down in frustration. He covered his hands with his face, and started crying. I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, then he threw it off. He went to restroom and slammed the door behind him. I could hear his weeps through the door, and he made me worried.

1 hour later...

After sitting and waiting at the door, he stopped crying. I waited an additional 2 minutes for knocking on the door.

"Can I come in? I'm coming in."

I opened the door to see OJ out of the wheelchair, and sitting there in the corner silent. I went and sat next to him with the chocolates still in my hand.

"OJ what's wrong?"

"You'd be mad if I asked you so I'm not saying."

"Can you please tell me?

"No."

We sat there for 5 minutes in complete silence before OJ signed anything.

"Are you sure?"

"I want to hear what you have to say, OJ."

"Mmh... Is it okay if I can die?"

"...What?"

"Well what if I didnt want to live anymore? I've been in this overwhelming pain ever since this started. I don't want to take these medications and go to the doctors. What if I'm tired of it."

"I wouldn't be mad, OJ."

"I'm going to let you choose what you wanna do from this day foward... Do you want to die? Because that means we would can stop taking your medicine, and you appointments would end."

"...I want to."

"...Okay."

I helped OJ get back in his wheelchair and went into the living room. I told him again to stay put as I ran upstairs. I went to our room and into the bathroom. I opened the drawers and pulled out all of the medicine. I then went to the toilet, and opened the medicine bottles. I looked down and felt my throat hurt and my eyes burn.

I don't want to do this... I want him to live... but I promised... from this day foward.... everything is his choice...

I took the pills, and poured them. I closed the seat and flushed them down. I took some tissue from off the counter and used them to clean my face. I left the room and went back downstairs, to find OJ on the couch. It looked like he had fallen asleep. All that crying must have drained alot of energy. I took a blanket and covered OJ with it, and kissed him on the forehead.

It sad I know... but he wants it... and I won't stop him...

730+ words!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!