♤~Is bro okay?~♤

-Papers POV-

After half a mile walk, OJ seemed to be doing fine. Nothing unusual. It's just a bunch of whimpers. We started walking around the block to see the hotel.

"OJ... Do you remember the hotel?" OJ said nothing. "I'll open the door, then you can take it from there." I said calmly. We walked to the front door and unlocked it. I let OJ walk in first, then went in from behind. The moment we got inside, everyone stared at OJ. Some were gasping at his injuries. Other really were just shocked. OJ didn't seem to do anything at first, but then after a moment. He started shaking and quivering.

Then he screamed. Very VERY loud.

"OWWW! OJ, CAN YOU QUIT WITH YOUR SCREAMING!?" Trophy said. I looked at Trophy, with that death stare. Trophy then asked,
"Is bro okay?"
"He's developed some triggers. And I think yall are one of them."
"How? That's impossible!" Yang yelled!

OJ sat on the floor, still screeching his throat out. I picked him up by under his arms to try and pull him up. He started screaming and crying the moment I tried picking him up. "Come on, OJ! Don't fight with mEeEe!"

"EhahAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" OJ replied. Everybody from upstairs and outside came to see this chaos. I pushed OJ on the couch and stroked his face, trying to comfort him. His screams got quiet as he started sniffing and whipering. "Don't worry, OJ... everything's okay..."

OJ then got to the point where he stopped crying and fully went silent. When things got precisely calm, that was soon all interrupted by Salt. "OH OJ MY POOR BABY! WHAT'S WRONG!?" She yelled. Just then, the screaming continued. I slapped Salt across the face,with the death stare glued on my face. I didn't care that she was mad, sad, or even jealous.

"Ugh! Why do you have to be like that, Paper!?"
"I DONT CARE, SALT!" I said. Everybody started snickering and giggling as Salt just got insulted by her worst enemy. "RUDE WHY YOU LITTLE...UGHHH!" Salt then stomped off.

1½ hour later...
OJ soon fell asleep in my lap, snoring just a little bit. I was exhausted as well, I wanted to take a long, long nap. People were though asking me questions about OJ. I just want everybody to be quiet.

I probably didn't catch myself, but I closed my eyes... and fell asleep.

Sometimes... I wish things were normal and OKAY for once... Someone... Anyone...Help me...

Heheheh

Heheheh... COMIC COMIC YAAAAAAAAAAA