☆~Sign Language~☆

-Paper's POV-

I woke up. OJ was still in my lap sleeping. I picked up my phone.

2:09am...

I needed to use the restroom and was thirsty. But I didn't know how to move without waking OJ. I picked up a nearby pillow, lifted OJ and put it under his head. I slowly departed away from the couch, and finally stood up.

OJ was sleeping...very silent... It looked like he wasn't snoring, or even breathing in general.

I patted him on the head and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the lights in the bathroom and looked at my face. My eyes were baggy, and I looked like I was breaking out.
I just need some sleep.
I used the restroom and walked out. I saw a silhouette on the couch, and almost had a heart attack. It was only OJ, and he was rubbing his eye in pain. He started to whimper as he was rubbing his damaged eye, and blood started to drip out. "OJ!" I screamed.

I ran up to him and covered his eye. He didn't scream, but was more shocked than scared. I took him with me to the kitchen and got a wet cloth. I rapped it around his eye to prevent him from iching it. (Or touching it in general)
I then walked back to the couch with him and turned on the TV. I put on a random cartoon channel and sat back with OJ in my lap. I was going to fall back asleep, but OJ started whimpering. He was trying to itch his eye, but I covered it with the cloth.

I hugged him with a kiss on the cheek. Soothing him in anyway possible.

"OJ... can you speak to me?" I asked. He said nothing. I then thought about something.

If he won't talk... USE ANOTHER LANGUAGE.

I scooted towards OJ, putting him on the other side of the couch. And pulled out my phone. I reaserched "sign language". I then saw a simple video and clicked on it. I watched a guy teach me hand signs.

For seconds...
To minutes...
To hours....
Till I couldn't anymore...

I woke up sooner or later. What happened? I smelled bacon and eggs from the kitchen. OJ was on the floor watching the television. I saw the kids awake, Soap, Trophy, and everyone else. Most of them acted like nothing ever happened yesterday. I pulled up my phone.

9:27am

I fell asleep for 7 hours?
I went down to OJ, and he focused to my attention. I remember some of what the guy told me. And showed him a sign.

"A" I said showing him the sign. He looked at me like I was crazy. Then looked at his hand. He put up the sign, A. I giggled in joy as I put up another.

"B" I did.
B he repeated.

I saw Trophy leaning on the hallway entrance eating a piece of bacon, watching me show him the signs.

"What you teaching him?" Trophy asked
"Sign Language." I said.
"Can't he just talk?"
"No. He refuses."

Trophy looked at OJ confused.

"He's just gone crazy."

No he hasnt... Has he?

533 WORDS!!! AHAHHAHA