♡~Thank you Paper~♡

10:49 pm
♡-----------------------♡
[ Papers POV ]

I was sitting on the couch with OJ by my side, and were watching a television show. OJ then started coughing up little bits of blood. I was about to get up, then I remembered. There is no medicine. I layed back down and held OJ in my arms. I was going to take him upstairs, so I put him on back. I started walking upstairs, then the Cherries came along.

Left Cherry: Whats up with OJ?

Paper: OJ is just... a bit sick.

Right Cherry: Oh. Well hope he feels better!

They scurried off outside, and I continued upstairs. I unlocked our room door, and went inside. I placed OJ on the bed and sat next to him. The environment in the room was cold and sad, like it knew what was going to happen. OJ looked weak, and kept coughing. His eyes... those beautiful sapphire eyes, looked like they've lost soul. I again held him in my arms, small tears streaming down my face. I felt myslef shiver because of how could he was. How is OJ doing right now? Only if I knew OJ's thoughts...

♡---------------♡
[ OJs POV ]

Today is the day, I'm going to pass. It's sad I get it, but its a chance. I've suffered enough already, and now I can pass peacefully. I love Paper with all my heart. I didn't want it to end like this, but it is. I feel sick, weak, dead inside. My eyes hurt, my hands hurt, my body hurts. I can feel tears pouring down my eyes, it's okay though. At least I'll be in a place where I'm happy.

♡-----------------------♡
[ Papers POV ]

Me and OJ were in the bed laying together, with OJ's soon to be last moments. OJ was napping, and I was just thinking about what to do after this. I looked down at OJ and shook him awake.

"OJ?"

"...yes?"

"Do you wanna hug?"

"please."

OJ got closer to me and I started cuddling him. OJs cold body burned against mine as he hissed in pain. I gripped onto OJs hand and he gripped mine's back. I could feel his breath slow down, and see his eyes closing. I gripped onto him tighter as I knew he was leaving. Don't go OJ... Please...

I felt OJs hands slowly grip around me, and a small kiss on my lips. I put my hand in his cheeks and started to cry again. He smiled back at me as his eyes closed... and his breathing stopped. There was a moment of silence, then I removed my hand from his face. I bursted into tears, yet no sounds. It's like I was pouring a bucket of water from eyes, but with no sounds. No weeping, no sobs, just tears.

I sat up and got out of the bed. It was time to tell everybody what happened. The Cherries would be the most upset and the kids will be shocked. The residents will probably be upset as well. But it's time.

I hope he's gonna be alright...

509+ words...

Thank you for reading...