I'm Nervous (Edric)

This was a suggestion from @_.rulerzreachf4n_._ on Instagram!

If you wanna give me suggestions, my user is @_burning_marshmallow_ on Instagram! I'll occasionally ask for suggestions.

-

-

Edric stood in front the Healing Coven, accompanied by his twin sister, Emira. He was fidgeting with his concealment stone, a nervous habit he had since he got his concealment stone. "Em, I don't know about this." He mumbled, tugging at the end of his t-shirt. He made sure to wear something that would be big on him. His chest always made him feel insecure- and now he was finally meant to get rid of it, but... he never really thought about how scary top surgery would be.

Emira placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Ed, come on. You can do this! You've been taking testosterone shots for a good while now, and mom finally agreed to pay for this."

Edric huffed, looking to his sister, "But- I'm- I'm scared-"

Emira gently took Edric's hands in hers, giving her brother a sympathetic look. "What are you scared of?"

Edric held his breath, his cheeks now being puffed out as he averted eye contact. Emira chuckled and pressed a finger into Edric's chest, "You'll be fine! You'll have me and Amity to help you during the healing process."

Edric exhaled, a crooked smile growing on his face, "I just... It's a big change- and I've never had any kind of surgery before. I don't know how it's going to go-"

Emira rolled her eyes as she wrapped an arm around her brother's shoulders, "Oh, come on, Ed! You'll be fine. I'll even get you ice-scream after." She gave her brother a pointed look, "Without dairy."

To this, Edric laughed, his usual big smile spreading across his face. "Okay, yeah. That sounds nice."

Emira gently nudged her brother with her elbow, leading him inside the Healing Coven.

-
-
Final word count- 313
-
This one is shorter than the rest- but I did really like this idea!
Lemme know if I made any mistakes. Hope that y'all have a good night! Sweet dreams. <3