ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴQᴜᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2 (Nsfw)

(Uhhh well this entire chapter is smut. Here is the other part, as promised. Enjoy, I rlly tried my best. I think I did good for my first time writing something other than violence and fluff, that's just my opinion tho.)

"I want you..." he cooed into my ear, his hands roaming my body. "Then have me..." I whispered. A devious smile spread across his face, and he huffed a laugh. He bent down a bit, and abruptly picked me up, causing me to squeal. "You can't take that back." He whispered into my ear. It had been ages since I'd last had sex, even longer since I ever initiated it, and so when he carried me to his bedroom, and placed me down on the bed, my anxiety increased ten fold. He stepped away from me, and walked towards the other side. I let my hands fall from my face, and watched with beady eyes as he flicked on the lamp, and turned of the bright lights in his bed room. He sauntered back over to me, and picked me up, placing me down a bit farther up in the bed. It was then that I saw the animalistic look in his eye once again.

He crawled back into bed, and pushed me to lay down. He then straddled me, and placed either of his hands on the side of my head, and just stared down at me. He lifted a finger, and began pulling up my shirt before unltimately coming to a stop. "May I?" He asked. I sucked in a sharp breath, "yes...." I said, and watched as his eyes flickered back down to my body as he began stripping me, layer by layer until I was fully naked, and on display, just for him. He sat back on his heels, and traced my curves with his hands, running them up, and down my sides. He ended up pausing to rip off his vest, and shirt; as well as unbuttoning his pants. After he finished, he started back at my waist, and worked his way up. Slowly touching, feeling, and occasionally groping every part of my body. Stealing a glance, I watched in awe as his pupils would dialte fully, and then shrink. I huffed a laugh, and he stopped his caressing, looking up at me with concerned, and worry-filled eyes.

Once I realized I had laughed out loud, I slapped both hands over my mouth and looked away. "What's wrong?" He asked, confusion lacing his tone. I shook my head in denial to his question, but he wasn't having it. With one hand still softly feeling up my body, he took his other hand and tapped the baricade my hands had made over my face. "Tell me." He said breathlessly. I stayed silent for a hot minute, wondering how I was going to bring this up. 'Ahhh, fuck it.' I sucked in a breath through my teeth, "It's just the way you're looking at.....my body like it's made of gold or something." I rambled. He did a chuckle of his own, "Because it is. You're beautiful." He said, his accent making it's presence rather late.  A small squeak left my mouth, earning another deep chuckle from him.

"I've got, bullet wounds, dark scars, bruises on every inch of my body, König I don't know what you se-" I started, but he cut me off when he leaned down, casting a shadow over me. Wondering what he was doing, I let my hands fall from my face, and he took the chance to catch them with his free, larger hand. He stopped caressing my body for a moment, and lowered himself down even further to place a soft, cold kiss on my lips. I didn't even have time to process it. In shock, my eyes shot open fully, and I was met with his own half-lidded eyes that were taking in my every reaction. Eventually he closed them, deepening the kiss, and wrapping his arms around my body. I, too began relaxing into the kiss, and after a little while of holding it, he released; allowing both of us to catch our breath.

I slowly opened my eyes to catch him already staring at me. I avoided his eye contact on purpose, but he didn't seem to mind. "Let me prove to you, that you really are a treasure to me." He said, raising my body upwards, and bringing it closer to his. He shuffled downwards, and began planting tiny, cold kisses on my neck. He slowly worked his way down my body, taking heed as to not leave any part of it untouched by his lips.

As his cold, but warm lips attached to my perky nipple I couldn't help but let out a whinny moan. He licked, and sucked on it like he was baby, but heavens did it feel good. He froze on the spot the minute the sound left my mouth, and looked up at me. I immediately let my hands fly up to cover my face, in turn earning a low chuckle from him. He looked back down, and kissed all over the area between my breasts before moving over to the other one, and repeating the same process. He continued his previous pattern, covering my entire body with tiny marks, and kisses. Occasionally, out of the corner of my eye, i'd see him glance up at me, taking in all of my reactions. Anywhere he saw I had noticeable scars or deep gashes, he'd make sure to spend extra time kissing that particular spot.