CHAPTER 1 Tik Tok Video

The sun was setting above Kuwait City, giving a warm golden glow across the desert. A group of highly armed guys were making their way towards a large residence in a calm and inconspicuous community. The mansion had been home to the group's head, an influential Pakistani criminal known as Ahmed Khan, for some months. He was the responsible of several high-profile crimes in Pakistan, India, and the Middle East.

The intruders approached the estate with cautiously, hoping to avoid attracting the locals. The operation had been planned for months, and the organisation had done everything possible to assure its success. They overpowered the guards and made their way inside the mansion.

The operation was quick and effective. Ahmed Khan was dead in minutes, and the group had retrieved critical intelligence that would aid them in future missions. One of the team members observed a young woman filming them on her phone as they exited the property. He promptly took her phone and deleted the footage before releasing her.

The woman, unknown to the team, had already published the video to her Tik Tok account. The video rapidly went viral, capturing the attention of millions of users worldwide. It didn't take long for Interpol to obtain a copy of the footage from one of its informants.

The video shows a man leaving the mansion just as his crew leaving. The man was in a dark hoodie but his face was not covered, but it was evident that he was trying not to be noticed. Interpol's facial recognition software recognised the man as Vikrant, an Indian spy who had been missing for seven years.

Interpol promptly notified RAW, India's foreign intelligence agency, of the discovery. RAW acted promptly, assigning a team to Kuwait to investigate the incident. Sandeep, a former coworker and friend of Vikrant, was leading the team.

Sandeep was distraught when he learned about Vikrant's death seven years ago. The finding of the Tik Tok video gave Sandeep optimism that Vikrant was still alive. Sandeep was feeling uneasy as he and his colleagues made their way to Kuwait. Sandeep was tasked to track out Vikrant and return him to India, but he also realised it would be a difficult thing to do.

Sandeep and his team landing in Kuwait, ready to start their investigation. Sandeep's thoughts were consumed by Vikrant, and he couldn't help but wonder what had happened to his friend in the past seven years.