CHAPTER 5 The Hunt for Vikrant

Back in Future After 4 months from the events of Kuwait

Interpol contacted Sandeep concerning the whereabouts of Vikrant, who had been observed in Ukraine. Sandeep instantly gathered his squad, which included Priya, Arjun, and Anjali, and headed out to find Vikrant.

When they landed in Ukraine, Sandeep phoned his local contacts to learn more about Vikrant's whereabouts. They soon determined that Vikrant had been implicated in a string of assassinations in the area, targeting military people and high-ranking officials.

The crew realised they needed to act quickly before Vikrant caused any further damage. They began their search for Vikrant by visiting hotels, bars, and clubs that he was known to frequent. They also spoke with residents who may have seen or interacted with Vikrant.

While they were investigating a neighbourhood club one night, they received word that Vikrant was close. They moved rapidly to the place, but Vikrant was ahead of them. They had been ambushed by Vikrant and his troops.

A gunfight began, with both sides trading shots. Sandeep and his gang fought valiantly, dispatching several of Vikrant's troops. Vikrant was a talented fighter who managed to elude the team's capture efforts.

Sandeep's team received information that Vikrant was on his way to the NATO headquarters in Kiev as they pursued him through the streets of Ukraine. Sandeep knew they had to there before Vikrant, otherwise the NATO officials would be in big trouble.

They arrived at the headquarters just in time to see Vikrant walk in. Sandeep and his crew analysed the situation immediately and decided to split up. Priya broke into the security system, allowing Sandeep and Arjun to enter while Anjali remained behind to offer cover.

Sandeep and Arjun walked through the building, dispatching Vikrant's men as they went. They ultimately made it to the top level, where they discovered Vikrant engaged in a heated argument with a NATO officer called George Soros.

Sandeep and Arjun interfered, and the three of them got into a fight. Soros was no match for Vikrant's fighting abilities, and Vikrant easily defeated him. Sandeep intervened just as Vikrant was about to give the finishing blow, and a one-on-one combat between the two started.

Both fighters displayed remarkable talent and technique during the battle. Vikrant appeared to be in control, but Sandeep was desperate to knock him down. Sandeep manages to disarm Vikrant and knock him unconscious in the last move.

Sandeep and his colleagues could finally breathe a sigh of relief now that Vikrant was in their hands. They had averted a terrible disaster and had finally apprehended the elusive Vikrant. But the squad was well aware that this was merely the beginning.