CHAPTER 2 Accusations and Pressures

Sandeep and his crew landed in Kuwait and immediately began investigating Ahmed Khan's death and any possible link to their missing spy, Vikrant. They proceeded to the crime scene at the mansion and extensively searched it for any relevant clues.

Meanwhile, RAW's head, MR Bakshi, was growing antsy. He kept calling Sandeep, demanding details and urging him to expedite the probe. Bakshi was well aware of the gravity of the situation, especially with Interpol charging India of killing Ahmed Khan, who had kidnapped Kuwait's Prime Minister's daughter as now no one knows her whereabouts.Bakshi emphasised the necessity of finding Vikrant and clearing India's name as the diplomatic relation were in tense.

As the inquiry continued, Interpol issued a statement accusing India of murdering Ahmed Khan and putting Prime minster daughter's life in danger. The claims were refuted by RAW, but the situation was tense, and they needed to find Vikrant before things got worse as he is only one who know why Ahmed Khan was killed as both the countries wanted to catch him alive.

Priya used her hacking talents to gain access to security cameras throughout the city and noticed someone who resembled Amira, the daughter of Prime Minister of Kuwait, at metro station. They dashed to the station, where they find Amira sitting on a bench. They approached her with caution, and she immediately try to run as she mistaken RAW agents as Ahmed Khan's goons. As she was running from them Kuwait police find her as she rushed towards them for help.

Later Arjun and Rahul with interpol agent Natasha went to police station there Amita got scared of them and they explain her that they were RAW and Interpol agents who tasked to find her and enure her safe return to home, while going home Arjun and Rahul ask her few question, amira stated that Ahmed Khan kidnapped her in order to use her as leverage in a deal with her father, but at Ahmed house some people attack and take me with them blind folded and then throw me out of van and i find my self at metro station.

Priya, on the other hand, returned to the security cameras and studied the tape. She spotted an automobile matching the description of the one who had tossed Amira out as there was only one van in the cam. She was able to obtain a partial number plate number, which she communicated with the rest of the crew.

Sandeep and his colleagues sifted through security camera footage for hours, hoping to locate information on the missing van. When Priya discovered the van parked in the Orion Mall parking lot, she quickly contacted the local police to safeguard the area.

As they entered mall's parking, they noticed a police officer attempting to open the van's door. There was a huge explosion inside van, and everyone fled for safety. The van appeared to be wired with explosives, and the blast destroyed only van and person near van, as van was on fire and everything inside it was destroyed. But the officer who open the door lost his right arm and was burned half face.

The crew realised they were up against a gang determined to go to any length to defend their interests, and they needed to proceed with caution.

Meanwhile, Interpol had ramped up their investigation and was closing in on RAW as the perpetrators of Ahmed Khan's murder. Sandeep realised they needed to find Vikrant quickly or the situation would worsen. With time running out, the crew needed to elevate their game and figure out how to uncover this plot before it was too late.