evaluating 4

Jasmine Stephen

I wake up with lots of restrictions. I hear my bedroom door open and hear a female scoff. I peek and see Jessica with a cup of water. 

I teleport the continents to her bed and she tries to dump the now empty cup. She gasps and I slip from the bed and pin her against the wall.

"Good morning little sister that wasn't gonna be very nice," I say while making my eyes glow blue just to frighten her. I trigger her bladder and knock her unconscious. 

I move her to her bed in the puddle of water and piss that covers her and get ready for the gym in the basement.

I walk in and see my oldest brothers. I ignore them and do what I need to get done. I signed up for school over the phone so I just have to show up and get my schedule like any other student. 

I go to the weights and Noah stops what he's doing and watches me closely.

I grab the 100 dumbbells and start with an overhead press. I do sets of 14/50. 

(just to clear this up it's 50 pushes and 14 rounds and overhead press is like patting your head but your arm is all the way straight to the sky and both arms meet in the middle clinking above your head.)

The boys stop what they are doing and watch me get better for myself instead of doing the same. I do curls and deadlifts. 

I move to squat and move to the big weights. I grab the 250 plates and there are only four so I grab the heaviest bar and set it on the rack. I start my squats not really trying and just doing my reps.

After I'm done I put the weights in their respective places. The guys just look gobsmacked and I giggle to myself. "Oh papa, I didn't know you were here." I saw Antonio and realized in the mists of my silliness that I called him Papa. 

I stop all movement and drop any emotions I was showing. Antonio looks at me with tears. I just pat his shoulder and he hugs me close.

He smells like my teddy bear and I melt right into his cologne-filled pullover. I slowly pull away. "I'm a little sweaty," I whisper. 

He chuckles and pats my head. I head up to my room to shower. I spilled a little bit of my shampoo to see if there was any dye and body wash. There was none so I took a shower in peace.

I get out and put on a cute outfit for school. I always kept my hair above my butt nothing longer. It's gonna be hot so my outfit is flowy and not too packed.

 It's gonna be hot so my outfit is flowy and not too packed