together 7

Start song

Jasmine

Eros and I make our way up to my penthouse as I don't think that privacy would work at my house.

I walk into the master bedroom and lay on the bed. Ros follows suit and wraps his hand around my waist.

I swing my leg over his torso and we just cuddle there. He falls asleep and rolls on top of me. He puts his face by my neck and his body between my legs. I fell asleep shortly after Ros.

I wake up to Ros and he's naked and grinding on me but he seems to be asleep. I'm also naked and am confused about how we got into this position. I look down to see Ros erect and rubbing against my aching core.

I  moan and he rubs harder causing more noises to erupt from me. Suddenly there is a sharp pain and I realize that Eros is inside of me. I moan loudly as he pumps into me fast and deep, not wasting a single second.

I wrap my legs around his torso and roll my hips causing him to moan next to my ear.  He sucks on my neck and pushes deeper into me. He pounds into me harder and I moan loudly from pleasure.

I feel the need to cum and when I do I feel like I'm being pulled into slumber all over again.

I gasp for air and I see Eros waking up and I can feel the wetness between my legs begging for attention.

I rub against Eros and his grip on my hips tightens as he guides me and I feel his grip loosen as his eyes open.

His eyes widen when they land on my flushed face and he moves slightly causing a low moan to escape my lips.

He grabs my hips and moves making me moan louder again. He lifts and places himself right in between my legs and grinds into my core causing me to grab his shoulders.

"I want to make you feel good." Eros breathes out and moves more into me. These clothes are the only thing keeping us apart.

He slips his hand into my sweats and plays with my clit. I jerk at the connection of his cold hands but moan at the same time.

He continues to rub me and leans down and kisses me deeply. He trails down and kisses my neck while inserting one of his large fingers inside of me.

I moan louder as he pumps his hand inside of me. My pussy clenched around his large finger. He took off my sweats leaving me bare.

He rubs my clit with his thumb while going faster and that sends me over the edge and I have a shaky orgasm. He brings his fingers to his mouth and licks them clean. "Your turn." I flip us and take off his jeans and boxers.

My eyes widen as his large member stands tall hitting my chin. I look at the tip to see it oozing with pre-cum. I take him in my mouth and he lets out a moan as I swirl my tongue around the hard tip.

I try to take him whole in my mouth but about 4 inches are left untouched so I stroke that bit while taking the other 8 inches in my mouth.

After about 15 minutes he grabs my hair and pushes me all the way forcing him deep in my throat as he comes for a minute straight.

I kid you, not he shot for a whole minute. I swallow it and smile at him and he blush while running his hands through my hair.

I try to sit up only to be lifted and set back down. My knees were next to Eros's face and he lifted my hips and Latched my bare pussy onto his mouth.

I lean forward and scream at the new pleasure-filled sensation. My stomach clenching and my knees trying to close. He holds me down by my thighs and continues to eat me out like the best food ever.

I finish and he doesn't stop and I'm shaking by this point I feel a weird thing in my lower stomach and feel liquid shoot out of my hole but Eros just rides out the orgasm before pulling away. I move down and lean forward, capturing his lips with mine.

I feel his hard tip protruding at my entrance. I smirk and he blushes. "I've never done that." "Me either but at least we can do it together." he smiles and grabs my hips again.

They are gonna bruise at this rate. He holds me up and slams inside me. I scream and collapse just him holding me up he pumps deeply into me and I'm moaning loudly as he goes deeper and deeper.

I came about four times and he continued to pound upward into me taking full control.

"Eros fuck".I scream as he flips me so my back is on his chest and he holds me tighter while moving upward into me faster.

He groans deeply filling me up but never stopping, his cum falling on his stomach as he fucks me hard.

"harder". I moan and he rolls over him on top of me and me flat on the bed. He enters slowly and hard causing multiple orgasms he finally finishes and cums deep inside of me making me feel full.

He collapsed while inside of me causing more of him to slip inside of me. I moan and he groans hardening in my warmth.

He turns us to the side and spoons me arching my back while going slow and deep inside me.

I moan as he moves faster and faster, not letting up and grabbing my waist pulling me into him.

I roll my hips to quicken the friction. He moves one of his hands and starts rubbing my clit at a fast pace. I soon cum as he helps me finish before filling me up for the third time.