Unspoken 8

I took Eros home a few hours ago and I'm sitting in my room. Steven texts me telling me that there's a guest at dinner and I need to dress accordingly.

I feel my outfit is presentable and I put on a blank mask

I feel my outfit is presentable and I put on a blank mask. I make my way down the stairs and into the dining room. Julia and Jessica glare at me.

Their outfits are laughable. I guess dressing slutty had to be influenced from somewhere as Julia wears a tight short red dress and Jessica a pink.

I take the seat next to James and he smiles at me. "Juan, this is my oldest daughter Jasmine." I nod at the man my father addressed and his wife. Adriana, I met her a year ago but I had a mask on so she doesn't recognize me but she looks the same.

The maids serve our food and I put in my airpods. The food is pasta and greens, not anything excessive. I finish my food and take out my airpods hearing the tail of the conversation.

"Well Jasmine took out 35 of my guards in 2 minutes she is quite resilient for a girl." I snapped my attention to my father. A girl. Julia snickers and I just keep quiet waiting for a response.

"I highly doubt this as I'm one for seeing to believe, rather than hearing and believing. Not to pass any disrespect." Juan glances at me. I chuckle darkly and look right at him.

"I respect your way of believing but I can give you a demonstration if needed." I spin my knife between my fingers. "Oh, Jul how's your leg? '' I look at her smirking.

Her face contorts into one of fear, and she mutters a quiet 'Fine'. "Well, I would love to see you fight" Adriana states. I nod and stand quiring for her to follow me.

I walk to the basement and turn the corner out of her sight and change my outfit before walking into the gym with the guard that is training.

"Give me your best five on the combat mat in five minutes." The trainer nods and walks over to the men training. They walk over and I grab my Beatz.

play song

Applause by lady gaga play on repeat. I stretched a little. The men are lined up and I walk over to them. "Ok bitches let's see what you can do against a little girl." they all nod and get into position.

Two of them come at me and I jump-kick them both and hold my face looking bored as they get up from the ground kind of slowly. The other three come at me and I throw punches simultaneously. Once they're all down I look up and wait for at least one to rise.

Once they all rise they come at me. I jump on one triggering the neck pressure point and jump on the others doing the same. They are all unconscious and I look at my watch. 3-minutes, I'm out of practice.

I turn to see Jaun and my family staring. I pull off my headphones and walk past them. They just look at the men gobsmacked and surprised. I go to my room and shower.

There's a knock at my door and I open it. It's Jessica with a gun. Before she can even process what's happening I grab the gun and point it at her, taking it off of safety. She screams and I just laugh.

The boys run to her and I just laugh harder. They look at me like I'm crazy. "If you ever" I wheezed. " come at someone with a gun." I caught my breath. "Take it off safely you dumbass,"  I say waving the gun.

"Jasmine put that down right now you don't know what you're doing." I laughed harder and shot at Chris ripping his shirt. "Wanna restate that? And also I want you to meet my friend. He's cool." I say with a wink. He blushes.

I walk back into my room and put the gun on my nightstand before laying down. I put on my head phone before laying down feeling like a storm. The rain starts and the thunder rolls as I fall asleep.