Falling 5

Jasmine Stephen

I walked out of my last hour as the teacher let us out early. I hear something down the hall and see these guys surrounding something. I move closer to see and I see they are kicking a boy. "Hey fuck off".

They look at me and start walking toward me. I take off my backpack and put my hair into a bun. One of the reaches for me and I deck him in the throat making him fall gasping for air. 

The other two come at me at the same time and I duck under and jump grabbing his shoulder pressing a sleep pressure point and swinging wrapping my thighs around the other's neck choking him until he passed out and punching the first one for good measure.

I walk slowly to the shaking boy and he flinches at my touch and I frown. "Baby it's okay they are gone." he looks up at me and I smile he blushes deeply and he looks extremely handsome sorry conner. I help him stand and see that he's injured. 

I text my friend to send me a car and have it ready in 5 minutes at my location. When he fully stands I see that he's tall with chocolate brown eyes and almost black curls that sit on a fresh fade.

He's tan and his build is nice with broad shoulders. Overall he's so cute and I feel the need to care for him. My friend texted me that his car was here I took his hand and he blushed again.

 I lead him to my car and he just follows like a good boy. Oh hell, not the time to be kinky.

He sits and I buckle him up getting extremely close to his face. I get in on my side and start the drive to the penthouse I own for business reasons. 

His hands are shaking so I grab one and hold it and he seems to relax. I slow my speed and he completely gets comfortable.

When I pull into the parking garage I get out and open the door for him and unbuckle him. I oddly don't mind doing it as I would with someone else.

 I take his hand and lead him to the private elevator. We enter and he plays with the rings on my fingers. I pull my hair from the ponytail and run my hand through my chocolate hair.

 He grabs some and twirls it in between his fingers. The door opens and I walk him into the kitchen and set him on an island stool.

I grab the aid kit I used for my fights but it's practically untouched. I get out the cleansing wipes and some cream.

 I stand between his legs and dab his lip with the wipe he grabs my waist and locks his legs around me keeping me as close as possible.

 I keep dabbing the cloth on his face and rub the numbing cream on his face and he melts into my hands. I massage the cream.

"Baby I need you to take off your shirt." he nods and takes off the sweater and leaves him in just his jeans. I move closer and rub the numbing cream on his toned abdomen. 

His breath becomes labored and I just look into his eyes. "I'm Jasmine". I say in a soft voice. " i-i-'m Eros." the god of love and passion.

I smile at him and take him into the living room. I take a seat and he sits next to me. I take off my jacket leaving me in my crop top. "Baby can you tell me why those boys were hitting you?" he looks at me and then down. 

"I didn't do their science project and they might get held back unless I turn it in by tomorrow.'' I hug him and he buries his face in my boobs and I lean back taking him with me.

He's now laying with his head on my chest and his body in between my legs. I run my fingers through his hair and scratch his back and he's asleep in 10 minutes. Poor thing was exhausted.

I fell asleep a little bit later.

I wake up and see I've moved a little lower under ros and his head is right next to mine but his lips are on a part of my neck that makes me shiver. 

He's still asleep but he's latched onto my neck like his lifeline. He sucked a little hard and I moaned. He groans but doesn't wake up. 

I can feel him harden on top of me and slightly move his hips rubbing my core just right and he sucks causing me to moan again.

He moves his hips more causing a build in my lower abdomen and he sucks and grips my hips moving hard against me.

 I cum hard and he groans in his sleep letting me know he enjoyed it too. I wrap my arms around him and fall back asleep.

When I wake up again I see I'm on top of Ros and he's holding onto my hip still asleep with his face in my neck. "Baby wakes up I gotta get you home.'' The football game is in two hours. He groans and holds me tighter.

"I know baby but you gotta get up." he opened his eyes and I smiled down at him. "Sleep well." he blushes and looks at my neck. " s-s-sorry I didn't mean to." so cute. 

"It's fine I just have to mark you and we're even" He looks at me and leans in capturing my lips with his. I straddle his lap and trail kisses down his neck. He moans and I stay at that spot sucking and nipping at the skin.

After a few minutes, a fresh large love bite sits on his collar. "There now is your mine," he mutters something and I ask him to speak up. "And your mine." he blushes.

 " If you want me to be". He looks at me shocked. "You'll be my girlfriend." he smiles and I smile at him. "If you'll be my boyfriend."

"I would love to be your boyfriend. How about I take you on a date tomorrow." I laugh out loud. "I would love to ro." his smile gets bigger at the nickname.

 I put his number in my phone under 'ros' and he put me under Amore. He kisses me one more time before putting his shirt on. "Baby where do you live I'll take you." he nods and gives me his address and I take his hand and lead him to the elevator.

 When the door closes I turn around and Ros is just looking down at me.

I back up against the glass mirror. He leans down and captures my lips with his and kisses me slowly and sensually. I bit his lip and he groaned as I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

 I dominated the kiss and he whimpered while gripping my waist. The elevator door opens and he pulls away panting. He smiles and we walk to the car we came in even though I own every single car in the garage.

While driving he keeps one of his hands on my thighs rubbing circles. I pull up to his house which is a little smaller than mine but not by much. "I'll see you, tomorrow baby, I'll be here at 8:30." he nods and kisses me one last time.

I pull up to my house and decide to scare my family. I put my phone on my speaker and put up my hood.

Play song

I walk through my house with the instrument and I hear lots of shuffling and footsteps and I'm moving around the dark corridors. 

They are trying to find me but can't seem to get the lights on. I do ballet dances avoiding bullets and flipping. I tap my family on their shoulder, scarring them when they see each other instead of me.

I'm repeating myself and separating my voice into parts sounding like two people and they just keep trying to find me.

 During the chorus of the speaker, I scream and the song ends and I turn on the lights hanging by the chandelier with my legs.

"Hey" . they scream and look up to see me and sigh in relief. I slowly flip off the hanging crystal and softly land on the floor. "Did you like it?" They look at me like I'm crazy. 

"What fun it was and who was shooting yall could have gotten hurt," I say with a frown. "Never do that again." James says, grabbing his heart." I laugh and throw my head back.

"Is that a hickey," Christopher asked. "Yeah, the guy was really cute." I wink at him and he blushes. "What!" Noah runs up and looks at it. 

"Who did this?" oh my gosh they are never gonna let Eros live. "My boyfriend and I didn't do the tango. I still have that card." I say sadly.

"Well that's a good thing you should hold on to that you'll realize one day how important to you it was and that's why you waited as long as you did."

 I think about what Papa says. "You're right and he didn't mean he was asleep." some of the boys mutter.' been there done that. I'm just glad they understand.