lovable 6

Jasmine

I woke up and got ready to go pick up Ros. I decided on a pink set and a ponytail.

 I decided on a pink set and a ponytail

 I walk downstairs and inside to give this family thing a try

I walk downstairs and inside to give this family thing a try. I kiss all my brothers on the cheek and pat a sleepy Jessica on the head. She leans into me and I just lay her head on the table.

I can not bring myself to interact with Julia, her sister put me through hell, and with the look on her face, I can tell they are not too different.

I kiss my father but he pulls me into a hug and I inhale his cologne and relax.

"I'm going to school early ok" he nods and kisses my head letting me go.

I grab the keys to my car and get in and drive to Ros's house. I pull up and knock on the door. I hear the lock and smile.

A woman opens the door and she seems a little young to be a mom but too old to be a sister. Stepmom?

"Hello, can I help you?" I nodded and answered. "Uh yes, me and Eros are going to school together and I'm giving him a ride Mrs.?".

"Oh Justine Mrs. Justine but you can call me Kara." She moves to let me in and I smile at her as I've never met her and don't want to be rude.

"He's upstairs, his room is the third door on the left." I nod and thank her. I make my way upstairs and find his room.

It's a light gray/black theme and it's nicely decorated. I sit on his bed and wait for him to appear.

As I'm looking at insta I hear a door open and out walks a wet Eros with a towel around his waist. He looks startled but soon relaxes when he sees that it was me.

I stand and he comes over. He dips to my height and kisses me. I kiss him back and he groans when I tug his hair slightly.

"Good morning baby.". "Good morning Amore." I blush and tell him to get dressed.

"Ros, can I braid your hair?" I look at him after he exits the closet. He's wearing black jeans and a sweater that matches my pink.