Chapter 1

Six years later...

I woke up in the middle of a busy street. I stretched my arms and tried to feel if I still had my power. "Aw!" I exclaimed. What kind of body is this? I stood up to take a look at my whole body. Did I just transmigrate into a frail body?

"This is such bad luck!" I was already born unlucky, and in my rebirth, I'm still unlucky. Out of all the bodies I could have entered, why did it have to be this woman's?

"Irene!" A man shouted from afar. I didn't know who he was calling, so I focused on checking if I could unleash my power with this body. Unfortunately, I cannot. With this weak body, I can't even release a small amount of my magic. I am so unfortunate!

As far as I know, the spell I cast was for me to move into another person's body. The magic was supposed to move me into a suitable body like mine. Same physique, same height, weight, and everything. I didn't know what happened to me to be transferred into this kind of body. And this body seems to be sick and dying.

"Irene!" A man greeted. Did he call me Irene?

"Who's Irene?" I asked. Perhaps that is the name of this new body of mine. 

"Stop joking around; of course, you are, Irene!" He replied. This man has a lot of energy, for he talks loudly and energetically.

"Uh? I am Irene?" I once again asked.

He laughed, touched my head before bending his body, and said, "Did you perhaps bump your head somewhere? Don't tell me you forgot everything."

"I guess I do have amnesia because I cannot recognize you at all," I explained. Amnesia is the safest way to say that this soul living in this body is not Irene anymore.

"Oh, I'm dead," he muttered. "Your sister will kill me," he whispered.

"I have a sister?"

"Yes, you do. And she will kill me once she knows you have lost all of your memories. I shouldn't have brought you here." The man sighed and looked at me.

"Am I born weak and frail?" I asked.

"Yes, you are born weak. That's why your parents and sister never allow you to go out. I guess you were born prematurely, which made your body like that," he answered. That explains why. "You're 16 years old, by the way."

16?! This body is 16? Do I look like I was 16 years old in my previous body? I don't think so. I am almost 500 years old, for god's sake! Just almost, because I died four days before turning 500. In the most unfortunate turn of events, I was killed just when my fourth century of reign as Morana was about to begin.

"Oh, what year is it today, and where am I right now?" I do have a lot of questions to be answered right now. I need to find a library. "Do we have a library at home?"

"Easy there, Irene. Today is January 27, 2029; you are here at the Arcania Kingdom, and lastly, yes, your Highness, you have a big library at home," The man answered. Today is six years after my death. What took me so long to be transmigrated? A lot of questions are bugging me right now, and what I need are books of history from the day I died.

"I guess you should bring me home already," I ordered. The guy did not protest and just nodded. He walked first to lead the way, and I followed him until we were in front of a huge gate. A mansion? No, it's a castle. "F*ck!"

I just hope that I am a maid or whatever in this castle; I do not want to be a princess of this kingdom. Being a princess is a very delicate title. Too far from being a villainess. "Here we go, princess."

I was never favored by destiny, no matter when. From being the villainess to falling in love to dying at the hands of the man I loved being transmigrated into a weak body to being a princess Wow! Just wow, life!

I walked through the corridor following the man; I should have asked for his name earlier. This guy has the smell of the Werewolf tribe, just like him. "Hey, what's your name?"

"My name's Harry, Princess. Your older sister's suitor," Harry replied.

"Are you a prince?"

"Was a prince," he answered. The atmosphere changed after he answered that. I should stop asking questions, for we all have different stories behind our smiles.

When we entered the enormous double doors, I was welcomed by a Victorian interior. "Irene!" A bubbly girl jumped out of nowhere and hugged me. "How's your first visit outside?"

"It was fine. I just lost all my memories," I answered. The girl looked at me before looking at Harry. "It's fine; it's not a big deal. You are?"

"Oh, sis! I cannot take this. I am Ilene, your older sister. Irene, I'll leave you with the servants first; I'll get a doctor and talk to Harry. Excuse me," Ilene dramatically stated. After leaving, I was left with the servants, and I told them to bring me to the library.

"You can now leave," I ordered before looking at the piles of books. "Oh! I change my mind. I might need your help in finding books."

"What particular book are you looking for, your highness?" One of the servants asked.

"History books from six years ago," I replied.

"You still have the same taste as ever, your Highness. You loved the history books from six years ago, and you also loved the story of the Villainess," The servant shared. Irene did?

"I see. Bring me the books that I used to read." The servants scattered to get the books that Irene used to read. This girl might have been obsessed with me; that's why I have been transmigrated into her body. Well, it's only a theory, but it might be true.

The servants started to pile up some books in front of me before leaving. I started reading the history books first.

When Morana, the most feared villainess in history, died, many creatures went wild—forest animals, vampires, ogres, and many evil creatures. They turned the Thelea upside down because they knew no one could control them anymore. Morana was the one who united all of them, and now that she's gone, these wild creatures have destroyed everything. From forests to kingdoms. The downfall of their queen must be paid for by those who brought harm to her and her kingdom. A lot of domains had been destroyed, and one of them was the Alkania Kingdom. The land of the man who slayed the villainess