Chapter 9

Louis' P.O.V

So I got pretty used to this basement. It's kind of dirty but it will do- WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING!?

''WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!'' I said and I start moving even though I was tied to a chair.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' Liam asked scared.

''I AM GETTING US OUT OF HERE!!'' I said, but I didn't get time to get us out of there because I feel to the floor and onto my face.

''You had that coming!'' Liam said, bursting out laughing.

''WHAT IS GOING ON?!'' Fake Niall came in.

''LOOK WHO IS HERE! Did you decide to honour us with your presence, fake Niall?'' I asked even though my face was literally on the floor and it looked like I was eating it.

''Turn to me when I'm speaking to you!'' Fake Niall yelled and turned me around.

''Ohhhhh hush don't be like that!'' I said.

''What are you two up to?'' He asked.

''A CHAIR. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA'' I laugh like a phsyco and he kicked me.

''Stop laughing or you'll wake up the others!'' He said. ''Now if you'll excuse me, I go and repeat the new song. You guys probably don't even know the lyrics. Ha.'' He said and left.

There was a moment of silence before I spoke out.

''Liam. Look at us. Tied to chairs. This kid is getting away!'' I said.

''And how are we supposed to stop him?'' He asked.

''I know!'' I said. ''Help me get up.'' I continued.

''Are you kidding me?'' He asked raising an eyebrow.

''No.'' I said.

''How am I supposed to-'' he didn't get to finish that I rolled around and got up with the chair behind me.

''Now you get behind me and untie me and I'll untie you.'' I said.

We followed the plan and in a matter of a second we were both untied.

''I can't believe it actually worked!'' Liam said.

''Funny. Now we need to get out of here before Fake comes back.'' I said and pointed to the small window.

We ran to the window and then Liam helped me get up.

When I was out I felt the fresh air hitting me in the face when I was rudely interrupted by Liam's voice:

''GET ME OUT OF HERE!!''

I rolled my eyes and helped him get out of the basement too.

''Now how are we gonna tell the others we are back? We need to get past Fake Niall.''

''I think I might now a way.'' Liam said and then he pointed to the open window of Harry's room.

This is gonna be interesting.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N: I haven't updated in a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile. I know it's been... a year :D But I was busy with school and still am. Then again I also had quite an authors block... Last time I updated this Zayn was still in the band so it would be kind of weird to still write about him now but anyways.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D byeeee