Chapter 8

FNiall's P.O.V

''Sorry, I still don't believe that would be possible.'' Harry said, sitting on the couch.

''I'm afraid it is.'' I said.

''How can we trust you? How can you prove that you're not lying?'' He asked.

Harry's P.O.V

''How can we trust you? How can you prove that you're not lying?'' I asked.

I saw anger growing in his eyes and for a moment I was actually scared and I thought he was gonna punch me or something, whatever it was, this sure didn't seem like the old Niall... The old Niall was funny and cute and he wasn't so... crazy like this one...

''I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANY EXPLICATION.'' Niall said.

''Well I can't trust you unless you do.'' I said, crossing my arms over my chest and looking in other direction.

''WHATever.'' He said and left.

Wow...

I never thought he's such a drama queen... He changed... That's for sure, because I know our old Nialler and this isn't him... Or at least he doesn't act like him.

But... But what if... What if this isn't Niall after all? N-No... It can't be... It has to be Niall!

But where are Louis and Liam after all? It's a bit suspicious that they quit like that without saying anything and suddenly disappeared.

''Hey Zayn!'' I called him in the room.

''What is it?'' He asked.

''Zayn... I don't think this is the real Niall anymore...'' 

Niall's P.O.V

I've been missing for sometime now... I really miss my family, friends... Maybe this was a bad decision after all... Maybe I should've tried to find out the reason they were acting so different... Although I tried that and it didn't turn out so well!

I just... I should leave them alone! If they miss me and need me they would contact me somehow... Right?

I am not even going to think about that now... I'll just take a walk and hope to forget about this and hope that this problem will eventually come to an end.

Louis' P.O.V

THIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL! What is wrong with him? He just locked us in the basement! Does he think that he'll just get away with it?! Well I don't think so, sir Fake Niall!

''Liam!'' I say.

''Yes?'' Liam asks.

''I TOLD YOU THIS NIALL IS CRAZY!''

''I TOLD YOU FIRST!'' HE protests.

''Whatever...'' I say.

''We need to get out of here...'' I continue.

''Really?'' He asks sarcastically.

''Do you really think this is the time to be sarcastic? We are stuck in a basement, our bandmates and being brain washed by a person who pretends to be our best friend, who by the way, left and is impossible to find!'' I yell.

''HOLD YOUR HORSES! There's not pretty much we can do, you know?!'' Liam asks.

''Well let's just try! We can't just... Uh... Leave things like that! It's unfair!'' I yell, but just when I want to continue the sentance, the Fake Niall enters the room.

''DO I REALLY NEED TO DUCT TAPE YOUR MOUTH!?'' He yells.

''No.'' I say honestly.

''NIALL!'' Harry yells.

''I'M COMING!!!!!!!'' He yelles back.

Harry's P.O.V

''We need to call Alex. She'll know what to do. She's a spy, remember?'' Zayn asks.

''Yes, but we have to make sure Niall won't find out about this plan. We need to call her and she'll see what there is to do with this whole ''Fake Niall'' situation and we also have to find the real Niall, Louis and Liam! Who know where they are right now?'' I ask scared.

''Yes. Well I'll call her.'' Zayn says, then he walks out of the room.

Minutes later, he comes back.

''She said she is gonna be here tommorow.'' He says.

''Great. We still have time to make up a plan. We need to prove to her that this isn't the real Niall and that we need to find the real one.''

''Let's not forget about Louis and Liam.'' Zayn points out.

''I wasn't going to! We need to make sure we catch him admiting he is not Niall. But how are we gonna do that?'

''Maybe we could make him admit that he's not Niall, then Alex will record it!'' Zayn says.

''But are you sure he's not Niall?'' Zayn asks.

''Of course I'm sure! Now I'm gonna call Niall.'' I say.

''NIALL!''

''I'M COMING!!!!!!'' He yells from the hall or something.

I just hope that this plan will work.

''What do you want?'' He asks annoyed.

''Well I was wondering if you're gonna be here tommorow.'' I ask, smiling innocently.

''Yes, why?'' He asks.

''Well... We were gonna make a funny video and we'll need you!'' I made up something.

''Oh ok...'' He says.

''BYE!'' I push him out of the room.

''Losers...'' he murmurs, but I hear him.

''Tommorow it's gonna be an important day.'' I say, walking towards Zayn who was looking at me proudly.

''We're gonna find out the truth and solve the mistery.'' He adds.

I just hope everything is gonna turn out ok and that we would make everything be normal again... Like it was before...

I am scared.

I am scared that we lost Niall, Liam and Louis. We have NO clue where they are and they could be lost. Let's just hope that tommorow when Alex will come, we'll solve all of this.

It's kinda weird knowing what somebody is really hiding and having to pretend nothing happened and you know nothing... But we have to do this!

For the others...

For the band.

For our fans.

And for the truth...

A/N: As you can see, it's Friday so I updated! :D

I hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for the next one! :D

Bye! :D