Chapter 6

Louis' P.O.V

''He's joking, right?'' Harry asked.

''Come on, he can't destroy you. It's only a joke, isn't it?'' He continued.

''I HOPE SO!'' I snapped.

''Do you think it's a joke? Maybe he's only pranking you.'' Liam said.

''Y-Yes...I hope so!'' I said, trying to avoid the possible truth that Niall would actually hate me enough to ''destroy'' me...

I hanged up and then I met Harry's filled-with-fear eyes that were staring right at me.

He swallowed and then managed to force some words out, still shaking with fear. I was very impressed with him because he actually cared for me.

''It's- It's a joke, Louis. I'm sure. Niall wouldn't do such a thing.'' He said.

''Yes, you're right. Niall wouldn't do such a thing.'' I said.

''I don't know about the other Niall though.'' I added and walked out of the room.

Niall's P.O.V

I reached in Romania, Bucharest to be more exact.

I was so confused about everyone being in a rush, but I managed to get to my hotel.

I was so afraid, I felt like a stranger, I didn't know anybody, I was just all by myself here, in this far away place from where I lived.

The streets were indeed very nice and the building were awesome too, but nothing felt like being home with my family.

MY FAMILY!

I DIDN'T TELL THEM I AM HERE!

I quickly took my phone out and started to text mom.

Hey mom, 

This is Niall, I am in Bucharest, Romania, so don't worry If you can't find me in London.

I decided to take a break and I know it was wrong not to tell you, but I totally forgot and I hope you believe me...at least...

We'll talk more later.

With love, Niall.

I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket.

I looked around the streets filled with people going and coming from their jobs, tourists- and young couples.

It made me miss my friends. Are they ok? Do they miss me too? Was I actually the only Niall? Were they only making a joke? Did I take it too serious? Who know what that Niall is saying to them now? What if they hate me?

Well that's kinda what they did when I left...

I shook the thoughts off and wandered alone in the streets.

Liam's P.O.V (At the hospital)

''Hey, Niall, are you ok?'' I asked.

I am starting to doubt more and more about this Niall, I mean the other one was just so nice and this one seems a completly different person... And his notebook- NO! This can't be Niall. Even if he DID want to make a prank, he won't write it in his notebook secretly and just not somehow show us...Something is really really wrong here.

I should've trusted Louis...

''Well I'm better, looks like I'm lucky this time. But seriously what is wrong with that guy- Louis was his name?'' He asked and my eyes widened.

''Oh oh yes of course it's Louis, I knew that, I just wanted to scare you.'' He said laughing and I swallow, pretending not to suspect anything.

''And about Louis' idea- it's totally ridiculous! I mean how crazy do you have to be to think I'm someone else trying to replace Niall?'' He asked rolling his eyes.

Well, looks like I am very crazy.

''Pathetic. He should get a life, seriously he's starting to go nuts.'' He said.

''Whatever...'' I said and then slowly walked out of the hotel room. I walked alone on the empty halls of the hospital, think why, why would Niall ever make such a joke? What if that's not actually Niall? And that note...

OH MY GOD! SINCE THEN NIALL HASN'T BEEN NICE TO US ANYMORE!

He used to be bad, then nice, then bad then nice...Now he's not nice at all anymore...And everything about being nice stopped once he left that letter to us...The one about leaving...

I have to solve this...Until it's too late!

But I can't do it by myself; I need help. And I know exactly who can help me.

I took out my phone and quickly called Louis.

''Hello?'' He asked and he sounded very depressed.

''Um, hey, Lou?'' I asked.

''That's me...'' He added.

''We need to prove that this isn't the real Niall. I'm sure it's someone else...But I don't know who!'' I said, looking behind me to make sure Niall wasn't there, listening.

''Ah ha! Now you believe me! Well isn't that nice of you? Why would I deserve your trust?'' He asked.

''Now don't make me feel bad, please.'' I said, laughing.

''So we need something...Like...Like a video proof! You know and we could film the entire thing. Bring the two Niall's together in a room and ask them questions to make sure which one is The Real Niall.'' Lou suggested.

''Or to make it even easier, we could call both of them in the same time.'' I said, proud of my idea.

''That would work.'' Lou said and then all of a sudden I felt someone behind me.

''Well, well, well. Someone knows too much.'' That Niall told me.

''N-No...You see, it was a joke!'' I said, trying to defend myself as much as I could, but I could tell that he didn't believe a single word.

Then, I could see his evil smirk, the next thing I knew, something hit me, everything turned to black and I collapsed on the floor, unconcious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I said I'm gonna update, so here you go!

I hope you enjoyed it...:D

Bye!!!! <3