Chapter 7

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up in some place that looked like a basement. I was tied to a chair, frightened and cold. What was in this Niall's mind?!

''Hello?'' I asked shyly.

''Uh uh yeah?'' A voice that sounded like Liam's answered.

I turned my head to the right to see Liam just standing there, tied to a chair, exactly like me.

Then I remembered what actually happened.

Me and Liam were trying to find out a way to prove that this Niall that's with us right now is a fake Niall and the real one is probably in another place, but while we were making this plan up, the FAKE Niall heard us and he probably brought us here.

In a few seconds, the door burst open and The fake Niall entered the room. 

''Well, well, well. Looks like you two are doing pretty fine here, aren't you?'' He asked, still keeping up that annoying smirk of his.

''WHAT DO YOU WANT CLONE?!'' I asked angrily and in that second I felt his hand strongly collide with my cheek, making me not even feel it anymore because of the pain.

I cried in pain and he went over to Liam.

''Maybe if you kept your mouths shut, you'd be in your rooms now, not having anything to worry about.'' He said.

''Aren't you feeling a little bit bad about yourself?'' I managed to say.

''Nope.'' He replied and I had this creepy feeling that he was honest about it.

Niall's P.O.V

I was sitting in an Irish pub, drinking some beer and thinking about everything.

I was scared, I realized that maybe I should've stayed there with the boys, I mean what if they're in danger now and I won't be there for them?

I won't be a good friend.

I decided that I should go back there, In England, but I'm not sure if it's worth it, after all... They're the ones who didn't trust me...

Yeah, I'm right!

I should just stay here and prove to them that I'm not their doormatt!

Although I kinda miss them... I'll call them later... I just hope nobody is worried about me... I mean would they even be after the way they acted...

Maybe I got too mad?

Or not...

I think I did the right thing if they didn't want me anymore... Although there HAS to be an explication for everything...

At least I hope there is one!

Louis' P.O.V

''I'm sick and tired of you! Why aren't you quitting this! It's not good for you! This brings you nowhere!'' I said.

''Yeah! I can't believe you! How can you live with yourself? You are so mean, how can you just be so calm when you know you've done something that bad. I would never do that if I were you!'' Liam said.

''Well I am going to stay in the band. Not you.'' The fake Niall said.

''It's all your fault! '' I yelled, almost crying.

''You got yourself into this.'' The fake Niall said.

''No, you got yourself into this!'' I replied, without thinking.

''Well looks like you're the one tied to the chair, not me!'' He said, sadly poiting out the truth.

After all, it looks like he won here because me and Liam are tied to a chair, everyone thinks he's the real Niall and the real Niall is nowhere to be found.

This is all my fault.

''Now, do you have anything else to say before I leave you two here and tell the boys you got sick and tired of the band and you left?'' Fake Niall asked.

''YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT!'' I yelled.

''Oh yeah?'' He asked.

''And why not?'' He approached me.

''B- Because you've got no proof!'' I said.

''Oh but I do!'' He said, taking out a voice recorder.

Then, there was our whole conversation from earlier. Only that it was edited.

'''I'm sick and tired of this. Why aren't you quitting this?!'' I yelled.

''Well I'm going to stay in the band.'' He continued.

''I would never do that if I were you!'' Liam yelled.

''I'm quitting this.'' I said.

When I heard that, the tears slipped out of my eyes and I could do nothing to stop them.

''Why are you doing this?!'' I managed to say.

''Because I can.'' He said, then he walked out and left me and Liam there, all alone, scared, cold and sad.

Fake Niall's P.O.V

Now that I got rid of those two, I can finally take care of real business, without any worry. At least I didn't have to get rid of Harry And Zack? Or Zayn? Whatever.

When Harry and Zayn walked in, I ran to them to bring them the news.

''Harry, Zayn! I've got bad news!'' I yelled.

''What is it, Niall?'' They asked.

''Liam and Louis left the band!'' I said.

There was a small pause, then they continued.

''W- What? They would NEVER do that...'' Harry said.

''Listen for youself.'' I said, playing the conversation.

After the listened to it, they were shocked.

''It- It can't be true!'' Harry yelled and ran to his room.

''Sorry, friend.'' I said.

They knew I was right, it just took sometime for them to realize it, but now, I can take Niall's place and without those two annoying kids, I don't have to worry anymore.

I never thought taking Niall's place was going to be so easy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating for such a long time, but I've been busy with school and this week I have a Romanian exam, the next one a maths exam so I'm going to be very busy but thanks for reading anyways and I hope you're enjoying the book so far!