Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V(In this book the real Niall's P.O.V will be just Niall's P.O.V And if there is gonna be fake Niall's P.O.V It will be like FNiall's P.O.V)

I am very stressed right  now...All the boys seem to be mean to me and they ignore me.I've been trying to find out what's going on for sometime now but every time I try to approach them, they're just like ''whatever Niall, just leave us alone already!We don't wanna put up with your behavior now...''

And because of this I don't even talk that much to them anymore...I'm afraid they'll just laugh at me and leave or say something mean again even though I don't even know what they're reffering at.

I've been trying to find out what they're talking about sometime ago but they're just like ''come on Niall like you don't know...'' But I seriously don't know and no matter how much I try to find out, they'll ignore me and that worries me and sometimes I even cry...

It's just too much! 

The stress of being a star and then your friends not talking to you anymore it's just too much...

I tried to forget about it and headed to the kitchen were Liam and Louis were and I heard them talking while I was hiding behind the door, listening.

''Do you think we should send him to a doctor?'' Liam asked.

What are they talking about?!!!

''I think so...he's a bit bipolar...'' Louis continued.

''Well in this case we'll see what Simon says about it and see if Harry and Zayn think it's necessary too...'' Liam added.

What are they talking about? Me? Are they planning to send me to a mental hospital?

No, no, no! They're not doing it! T-They can't!!

''Guys are you talking about me?''I asked shyly, as I walked into the kitchen.

''N-No! Of course not!'' Liam said. 

''Guys be honest!'' I said.

''We were talking about Zayn!'' Louis said.

''Ok if you're not honest I'll get out of here.'' I said, heading back to the hall.

''No, no wait!'' Lou said and I turned around.

''Yes?''I asked.

''OK IT'S YOU WE WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU!YOU'RE BIPOLAR AND IT'S CONFUSING WE SERIOUSLY THINK YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!!'' Lou yelled.

See? I told you! They're just acting like this not even telling me what I did!

''I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID! TELL ME!'' I demanded.

''NO! NIALL STOP MESSING AROUND!!!'' He yelled again.

''I REALLY DON'T!!'' I yelled back.

''No, Niall. I'm not playing. This is serious and you're being annoying. If you have anything intellingent to say, say it don't try to get attention just by being a jerk.'' He said and then walked past me out of the kitchen.

''I'm sorry, Ni...'' Liam said shyly as he walked past me.

I was left alone in the kitchen with a tear streaming down my cheek because I was totally sad, confused and most importantly...lonley...

Liam's P.O.V

''Lou do you really think we should send him?'' I asked worried.

''Well yes...kinda...he doesn't seem ok anymore...'' Lou said embarrassed, looking down.

''Well when he came the second time he seemed a totally different person.'' I said.

It's true; He seemed totally another guy when he came the second time...almost...almost like the Niall he was before...

I suddenly felt so bad for not standing up for him but I wanna know why he's like this...

I wanna know what happened to him.

And I'll find out.

I'll get Niall to be the Niall he was before in no time...

I have to;

I just have to...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short I know but I hope you enjoyed it...

Bye!! :D