Chapter 4

FNiall's P.O.V 

Ha.

Finally that Niall left and now I have all the house to myself...and the other losers in the band...But most important I have the money, the fame and everything Niall had!

''Hey, Niall.'' Lou said, entering ''my'' room.

''What?'' I snapped.

''Well let me say that again; HEY ''NIALL'' IF THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME!'' He yelled.

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU DARE QUESTION MY IDENTITY?'' I asked, getting angrier.

''YES, YES I DO.IN FACT I REALLY DO.'' Lame said and shoved a piece of paper in my face.

''This was your ''supposed'' hand-writing.'' He said.

I took a look at the paper and saw that Niall left a note in which he explained the boys why was he leaving and stuff...

''And what?'' I said after I read the whole note.

I wasn't losing this now...

Louis' P.O.V

''And what?'' He asked as if it wasn't a big deal.

''What do you mean and what?'' I snapped.

How dare he confuse us like that; if he's really Niall.

''WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, LAME!'' He said.

That's it.

''You called me lame?'' I asked.

''That I did.'' He said crossing his arms over his chest and raising and eyebrow.

In a matter of seconds I was on top of the guy, punching him.

''LOUIS, STOP!'' Liam yelled beside me, but at that moment, I couldn't control myself anymore.

''LOU, STOP IT!'' Harry yelled, dragging me off Niall.

''LEAVE ME ALONE!'' I said, trying to get out of Harry's grip.

''STOP IT!'' Harry yelled back.

I calmed down and I could feel my heart beating faster and I was all red from the anger...and it was very hot in the room for some reason.

''FINALLY! YOU TOOK THAT ANIMAL OFF ME!'' Niall said.

''Whatevs...'' Harry said, rolling his eyes and turning to face me.

''I am so disappointed Lou.'' He said and stormed out of the room.

''W-Wait! Harry!'' I said, running after him.

''WHAT DO YOU WANT!?'' He snapped.

''I-I can explain!'' I said, defending myself.

''Oh yeah?!And how do you suppose you do that?''  He asked.

''W-Well, let's ask this Niall to write something so we would see if the writing is the same.'' I explained my very good plan.

''Come on Lou, don't be s***id.''Harry said, turning around and leaving.

''Harry, listen to me!'' I said.

''Let's just try this.Please?'' I asked.

He waited for a moment and stared deeply into my eyes and then finally spoke up, breaking the ice:

''Ok.But one test.I don't want Niall to think we're weirdos.'' He said.

''Fine!'' I said, jumping up happily.