Chapter 1

Liam's P.O.V

''Hey Lou, want something to eat?'' I ask.

''No, I think I'll starve.'' he says smiling.

''Sounds like a plan!'' I say, then he rolls his eyes smirking.

''Hey guys.'' Zayn says, entering the kitchen.

His hair is messed up and you can barley see the blonde highlight.

''Zayn, are you ok? You seem sick...'' I ask him worried.

''Yeah just a little fever...don't worry it will go away soon.'' he says,opening the fridge and drinking directly from the milk box.

Me and Lou stare at him in shock, until he notices and then turns to us with an ''wft'' look on his face.

''What's wrong?'' he asks confused.

''Nothing...you know it's weird how you drink the milk...'' Lou says embarrassed.

''Whatever.'' Zayn says, then walks out of the kitchen.

''Hey losers.'' Niall says walking in.

I don't know what's wrong with him...he's acting like a brat for sometime now...

''Hey jerk.'' Lou says smiling.

''If you call me jerk one more time, I'll slap your teeth off!'' Niall replies to him.

See? I told you...he's acting weird!!

''No need to act like that Niall!'' I answer angrily.

''Yeah! No jerks allowed in the kitchen!'' Lou says laughing, then pushing Niall playfully out of the kitchen.

''Then what are you guys doing here?!'' he asks crossing his arms over his chest.

I could see Lou's face burning with anger. Someone's gonna snap...!!

''LISTEN JERK!'' Lou starts, but I quickly grab his arm, not allowing him to get close to Niall.

''What?'' Niall asks with an evil smirk on his face.

''I'll beat you!'' Lou says directly.

''LOU!'' I tell him, warning him to stop talking like that.

''THAT'S MY NAME!!'' He replies angrily.

I roll my eyes, then finally let Lou go.

Niall rolls his eyes, walking out of the kitchen.

I mentally jump for joy because this war between them is over...for now.

Louis' P.O.V

After that jerkish Niall walks out of the kitchen, I prepare to make myself a sandwich because Liam will be letting me starve here...

Oh well...

I'm finally done with my sandwich and I hear Liam asking something.

''What do you think happened to Niall?'' he asks with a worried look on his face.

''I really don't know what to say...he was nice at first...now he has thease moments when he's a jerk...and then he's nice again...and then a jerk-'' I try to continue but Liam rudely stops me.

''YOUR POINT?'' He asks and I laugh to myself.

''Well...maybe he's bipolar?'' I say but it came out more as a question than as a statement.

Liam looks shocked for a minute but then he speaks again.

''N-No! Not a chance...Niall is just... I'm sure he's not bipolar...maybe it's because all of the stress?'' Liam says,trying to find an explication for Niall's actions.

''I don't know...Maybe...I don't really care right now.'' I say, taking a sip out of my glass of milk.

''Hey guys.'' Niall says entering the kitchen.

Aaaaaah here we go again...

''What do you want, Niall!?''I directly snap, unable to control my anger.

He just looked at me with a confused look...there we go again! He does it again! He pretends that he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

''DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!'' I snap at him again.

''I DON'T KNOW!!'' He yells back.

''Yeah,sure Niall! I thought you were better than this.'' I say, walking out of the kitchen.

I seriously don't know why I said that...Was I too cruel?

I hope Niall didn't take it very serious...

Because if he did...

I'd feel very guilty...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how is it?

Do you like it?

I hope so!

See you in the next one!! ;)