The Appointment

After Jk and y/n found out that they are going to be parents, they went to the doctors office

After Jk and y/n found out that they are going to be parents, they went to the doctors office. Y/n was nervous that she might have problems or worst, but jk calm her now and said

"Babe ever will be ok I promise stop thinking about the negative things and take about the positive things,this is a positive say, because we're going to be parents, I pray our baby will be well"
-in korean-
~Jungkook words~
It's was finally y/n's turn they went up the elevator it was shaken a lot but y/n didn't notice. "Ding" that elevator was at the 3rd floor, they walked to Dr. Aprilia office she greeted the patient " have a seat" said the Dr said, y/n sit down in jk lap. "Oops I'm sorry I mean lay on the thing please " said the dr, jk carry y/n to the thing and put her down, "thank you sir" said Dr Aprilia now "this is gonna feel cold but be still" said the Dr, she applied the gel, they saw there baby's face the Dr asked jk to come over here, jk walked over there. The Dr said in his ear quietly "it's a boy" jk was happy and took y/n home.

Taehyung and y/n was in the car listening to music, before there appointment for y/n

Taehyung and y/n was in the car listening to music, before there appointment for y/n. Y/n was sleeping but feel worried, taehyung comfort her and said in her ear

"Everything will be ok I promise but be strong for our baby ok he or she will be so happy if you do" -in korean-

~Taehyung words~

They finally made it to the doctor office and went walk up the stairs to room 133 where Dr Collins was there. They made it to the room and said hello to the doctor. He asked y/n to lay on the bed, she lay on it, he politely said "this is feel cold but keep still" -in korean- their baby was moving around y/n's stomach, the doctor asked taehyung if he can chat with him, he nodded yea and went to a corner he told taehyung that they were having a girl. He was excited but he got a  plot twist they were not having one baby they were having two it's just the other baby it showed. He was in shock now taehyung going to be a dad to two baby girls, it might not end well but he will happy. Taehyung and y/n said bye to the Dr and went home.