The fifth trip of the tour (actually)

Bts was on the plane to fly all the way to  Miami, bts was trying to show a first impression but it was pretty awkward for the most part.
~one~

Went they reach Miami they went to the concert stage and quickly practice the dances for the concert of the day, after they went into hair and makeup for the show leaving they with 1 minutes to change, but bts was quite quick changers. After they went up on stage and as usual amrys scream at the top of their lungs just to get attention, but it's was quite annoying but bts didn't show it, after the screaming they got started with the concert.
~two~

They perform lots of songs and this is what they perform in each act, act one You for it, butterfly, butter, You for it (etc), act two, Stay gold, We are bulletproof pt. 2 Go, Fake love, act three, dynamite, Ptd, We are bulletproof the eternal, boy in luv, boy in luv with Halsey, butter with Megan, dream glow with charll xx, best of me, on, DNA,fire act four was, Set me free pt. 2,wildflower, euphoria, definitely you, more, arson, lie, dreamers, rush hour with Crush, haegeum, moon, that's was the all the acts and bts had the best time in Miami for the last day of the tour.
~three~