starting of labour

Y/n felt some pain in her stomach Jungkook put her on his back and went up the stairs to their bedroom so y/n can lay down

Y/n felt some pain in her stomach Jungkook put her on his back and went up the stairs to their bedroom so y/n can lay down. He called Taehyung

"Hey taehyung no time no see how you been? I just called for some advice about labour and when y/n was contractions. "
-in korean-  ~Jungkook words~

"Hey Jungkook I'm fine thanks for asking and all you got to do is when she has contractions pack the bag or put the bag it the car then get y/n in the car and drive to the hospital or if you having a home birth go to the bath tub turn the water on and get towels and emergency kit then get y/n in the tub." -in korean- ~taehyung words~

Jungkook said thank you and hang up, after y/n screamed he ran up the stairs  y/n's water broke he got the bags and went to the car and put the bags in it then, pick y/n up and bring her to the car  and drove to the hospital as fast as he can y/n was  unbearable she couldn't  bear the pain any longer, she told jungkook to drive faster, he did, they finally reach to the hospital and check in, they got to the labor and delivery room and y/n changed out of her clothes and changed into the hospital gown. 5 minutes later, it's time to push, y/n was ready to push the baby out, is y/n ready to push the baby out to the world?