The first steps

Everyone was at Taehyung's house for a home warming party, Jungkook and his girlfriend went to the party with their son, "Knock Knock" Y/n open the door it was Jungkook and his gf she let them in the party and it was so beautiful the party food wa...

"Knock Knock" Y/n open the door it was Jungkook and his gf she let them in the party and it was so beautiful the party food was smelling  delicious even Jungkook just wanted to eat.

"Thank for coming to my party I know I haven't been at the studio in a while but I'm on parent time you know when you have to take care of your gf and kids. " -in korean-
~Taehyung words~

"No it's fine but this party is amazing and the food smells amazing did you cook the food? Because I'm about have a food coma attack" -in English- ~Rm words~

They all laughed and they a lot of fun even the girls got to know each other, "boom" y/n heard the was happening upstairs so she went up upstairs and she saw Chaewon was banging on the wall she told her not to do that and went down stairs, then Chaewon went down the stairs everyone saw the parents went over and was happy that Chaewon can walk and hopefully Hanna can do it to, Four hours pass and all the food was gone and the guests have already left, Taehyung put Chaewon and Hanna to sleep and went to the master room where y/n was and read a book with each other.